Accountability Google Sheet for people with BED/Bulimia - Page 3 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Accountability Google Sheet for people with BED/Bulimia

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 lexapro

lexapro

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Locationlw 7 lbs

Posted 10 May 2021 - 04:15 PM

Hihi!! I’d love to join if you’re still accepting!

aEeYQ9I.gif

he/him | she/her

────────────────────────────────────────────────

5'7

bmi 
  31.3 | 26.6 | 23.5 | 20.4 
 18.8 |
17.2 | 16.4 | 15.4
| 13.3 | 12.5

#42 tylerstrashaccount

tylerstrashaccount

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 04:16 PM

Hi, I’d love to join, I really need the accountability. gained a ton during quarantine and I’m hoping to loose it all

What up, I'm Jesse, I'm 20, and I never fucking learned how to function like a normal human being.

Hw: 188

Lw: 105

Cw: 180.8

Gw1: 160

Gw2: 135

Ugw: 105

#43 tylerstrashaccount

tylerstrashaccount

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 04:17 PM

Hi, I’d love to join, I really need the accountability. gained a ton during quarantine and I’m hoping to loose it all

What up, I'm Jesse, I'm 20, and I never fucking learned how to function like a normal human being.

Hw: 188

Lw: 105

Cw: 180.8

Gw1: 160

Gw2: 135

Ugw: 105

#44 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:37 AM

I've searched on the forum and it appears it's probably because I need to post a little bit more ! I'll come back to your post once I've reached a better level of activity here and ask you again ^^

Alright no sweats ;)

Hello I would like to join. No BED issies after I stopped working night then I went and gained 15 lbs in 3 months. Devastated and scared I can't stop. Would like to join please

Hi I would like to join pls!

Please check your inboxes ;)

• Nyaasu likes this

Thought I wanted to recover

but now here I am back at my

LW with no plan on hitting the breaks.

giphy.gif

#45 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:40 AM

Hihi!! I’d love to join if you’re still accepting!

The last people to fill up the sheet! Please check your inboxes.

May 11th UPDATE: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE OVERWHELMING PARICIPATIONS! I will close the sheet for now because there are currently a lot of people, I will update this thread when the sheet has new slots.

giphy.gif

#46 Nyaasu

Nyaasu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 02:33 AM

The last people to fill up the sheet! Please check your inboxes.

May 11th UPDATE: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE OVERWHELMING PARICIPATIONS! I will close the sheet for now because there are currently a lot of people, I will update this thread when the sheet has new slots.

Nooo I just got the PM opened today hahaha !

• weatherheather likes this

AN restrictive type + Hyperphagia

UBMI : 19.4

LBMI : 20.6

HBMI : 29.6

CBMI : 26.9

Spoiler

#47 anon_chuu

anon_chuu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:25 AM

id love to join <3

#48 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:33 AM

Nooo I just got the PM opened today hahaha !

You got a slot in advance no worries lol, just messaged you!

id love to join <3

I'm so sorry we're closed due to a large number of current participants :(

May 11th UPDATE: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE OVERWHELMING PARICIPATIONS! I will close the sheet for now because there are currently a lot of people, I will update this thread when the sheet has new slots.

• Nyaasu and Salmonella like this

giphy.gif

#49 Salmonella

Salmonella

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationRaw chicken

Posted 19 July 2021 - 12:58 PM

You got a slot in advance no worries lol, just messaged you!

I'm so sorry we're closed due to a large number of current participants :(

May 11th UPDATE: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE OVERWHELMING PARICIPATIONS! I will close the sheet for now because there are currently a lot of people, I will update this thread when the sheet has new slots.

hey would you maybe like to add more people to the accountability sheet? :) Also I want to thank you for making it. It really motivates me to keep going everyday. It’s one of the biggest reasons I’ve reached my LW.

☁️Accountability☁️

Height: 5’1

Bmi: 23.9

SW: 135  (Feb 2020)
HW: 146  (May 2021)

CW: 126
GW: 140, 135, 130, 125, 120, 115, 110, 105

☁️UGW: 95☁️

5myHm5.png

#50 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 02:34 AM

hey would you maybe like to add more people to the accountability sheet? :) Also I want to thank you for making it. It really motivates me to keep going everyday. It’s one of the biggest reasons I’ve reached my LW.

Hi! I'm glad that you found it useful. I have been considering opening it up again but find myself getting too busy to be able to keep track of all the participations :( so it's still an on-going decision.

• Salmonella likes this

giphy.gif

#51 Avyeon

Avyeon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2491 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 05:58 AM

Id love to have the link too if you decide to keep it going. 

• Salmonella likes this

giphy.gif

Age: 23 │ Height: 5'5 3/4 │ HW: 194 lbs │ LW: 132 lbs  CW: 178 lbs (July 2021) │ GW: 165 lbs │ UGW: 110 lbs

Diagnosed Bulimia / BED January 10th 2018

Undiagnosed Schizoid PD

Personality type INTP-T

#52 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:22 AM

July 22nd UPDATE: The sheet is opened again for anyone who wants to join! We have plenty of room. Please reply to this thread if you're interested and I will contact you personally through inbox.

• Choco_Bitch_612 and Salmonella like this

giphy.gif

#53 Choco_Bitch_612

Choco_Bitch_612

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9398 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:54 PM

i would like to join <3

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif                                                                                                        

H: 5'7.5 LW: 150 (2014) SW: 158 (2014)  HW: 216 (Dec. 2019..that's embarrassing) CW: 191.4

tenor.gif

Tumblrhttps://pastxlblues.tumblr.com/

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/ednos.bitch/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ednospoison 

Gw 1: 190 lbs (86 kg) BMI - 29.3

Gw 2: 180 lbs (82 kg) BMI - 27.8

Gw 3: 170 lbs (77 kg) BMI - 26.2

Gw 4: 160 lbs (73 kg) BMI - 24.7

Gw 5: 150 lbs (68 kg) BMI - 23.1

Gw 6: 140 lbs (64 kg) BMI - 21.6

Gw 7: 130 lbs (59 kg) BMI - 20.1

Gw 8: 120 lbs (54 kg) BMI - 18.5

UGW: 114 lbs(51 kg) BMI - 17.6 

MAINTAIN BETWEEN 107-114

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif 

Effy & Pandora 

Spoiler

Anime stuff

Spoiler

Korra stuff

Spoiler

Weight loss stuff

Spoiler

#54 Kallie2001

Kallie2001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:05 PM

Hi! I'd love to join <3

HW: 66.6 kg

LW: 47 kg

CW: 58.2 kg

UGW: 38 kg

#55 D.n.A

D.n.A

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1856 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:28 PM

Hey, I would love to join too. Thank you!

24 yo, EDNOS

lw: 93 lbs

cw 111.5 lbs bBMI: 21.7

#56 puppybreath

puppybreath

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Locationcrying in the bread aisle

Posted 23 July 2021 - 10:08 AM

yes pls
dcg4o7x-c23d96ed-a069-44ba-822a-4b0c1127

#57 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 09:35 AM

Id love to have the link too if you decide to keep it going. 

Messaged you.

i would like to join <3

Hi! I'd love to join <3

Hey, I would love to join too. Thank you!

yes pl

Hi, for some reason my messages couldn't go through. Can you guys try messaging me? I'll reply with the link.

• Choco_Bitch_612 likes this

giphy.gif

#58 Choco_Bitch_612

Choco_Bitch_612

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9398 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 01:14 PM

Hi, for some reason my messages couldn't go through. Can you guys try messaging me? I'll reply with the link.

don't worry, i got your message. let me know if you got mine

H: 5'7.5 LW: 150 (2014) SW: 158 (2014)  HW: 216 (Dec. 2019..that's embarrassing) CW: 191.4

tenor.gif

Tumblrhttps://pastxlblues.tumblr.com/

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/ednos.bitch/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ednospoison 

Gw 1: 190 lbs (86 kg) BMI - 29.3

Gw 2: 180 lbs (82 kg) BMI - 27.8

Gw 3: 170 lbs (77 kg) BMI - 26.2

Gw 4: 160 lbs (73 kg) BMI - 24.7

Gw 5: 150 lbs (68 kg) BMI - 23.1

Gw 6: 140 lbs (64 kg) BMI - 21.6

Gw 7: 130 lbs (59 kg) BMI - 20.1

Gw 8: 120 lbs (54 kg) BMI - 18.5

UGW: 114 lbs(51 kg) BMI - 17.6 

MAINTAIN BETWEEN 107-114

Effy & Pandora 

Spoiler

Anime stuff

Spoiler

Korra stuff

Spoiler

Weight loss stuff

Spoiler

#59 snowwolf88

snowwolf88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 05:09 PM

i’d like to join!!

#60 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 10:48 PM

don't worry, i got your message. let me know if you got mine

Added you :) you should receive an email notification.

i’d like to join!!

Messaged you.

• Choco_Bitch_612 likes this

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users