ADMINS, please help. - Technical Support - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

ADMINS, please help.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bythestreams

bythestreams

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3995 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 11:12 AM

Admins,

I've been trying to message you all, but I can't. They all fail.

Given the new changes and the issues with this site, I would like a way to have all my old posts deleted. I think it is kind of messed up that I can't choose to delete my own posts, so I am asking one of you to do it.

If it is too much to delete everything I've ever posted, at the very least remove my thread(s) from the Selfies forum please? This is very important to me now for security/privacy reasons. I'm not asking for my account to be deleted because I've put a lot into it and still want to check on those I've started to care a lot about.

Thank you,

Steams

#2 namechange

namechange

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 12:01 PM

#3 bythestreams

bythestreams

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3995 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 04:27 AM

Mods?

#4 Roo-barb

Roo-barb

There is a New Deputy Sheriff in Town

• Super Moderators
  • 12786 posts
  • LocationUnited kingdom

Posted 07 May 2021 - 09:16 AM

If you want all of your posts deleted you need to email support. I pinned a thread on this recently. https://www.myproana...ntent-deletion/
  • bythestreams likes this
EwkD.png

#5 bythestreams

bythestreams

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3995 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 08:04 AM

If you want all of your posts deleted you need to email support. I pinned a thread on this recently. https://www.myproana...ntent-deletion/

hi, I emailed support a long time ago (right when you sent this) and my post is still up. At the very least, can my selfie thread be deleted immediately please? In fact, that's all I really need deleted, and it's very important to me that it is. Thank youuuu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users