binging accountability - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

binging accountability

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 10:00 PM

so I binge ate today. pretty bad for what I’m used too. I decided to start this thread as a way to (hopefully) take steps away from binging.

hopefully this goes well. also, I might not be able to update daily because of school work and the fact that I keep forgetting my password. :|

have a nice day everyone!

#2 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 12:37 PM

updating as a way to procrastinate

day one binge free. its gone well so far. I had a few Cheerios for breakfast then went and did some exercise. lunch was half a pita and maybe two tablespoons of hummus. haven’t had dinner yet or anything else so yeah.

have a good day guys ♡

#3 weatherheather

weatherheather

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 11:44 PM

I recently created an Accountability Google Sheet for people with BED/Mia, let me know if you'd like to take a look and join possibly ;)

#4 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 08:09 AM

update:
so on 5/8 I was free of binging. had one taco for dinner and a bit of corn. as a snack later, I had an apple and tea.

5/9: breakfast was a Greek yogurt and a banana, lunch was a bowl of chicken noodle soup, afternoon snack was beef jerky and weird cheese with a Gatorade, dinner was a left over taco, snack was 4 ranch rice chips and milk.

so far today I’ve had a Greek yogurt with berries (it’s just after breakfast here).

So it’s day three now! I feel better, honestly.
Have a good day guys! ♡
  • Salmonella likes this

#5 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 06:34 AM

alrighty! update again. yesterday (May 10th) I had yogurt and berries for breakfast, two rice cakes and almond butter for lunch, a salad with chicken and mozzarella for dinner, and puffed rice chips with milk for snack.

so far today (it’s just after breakfast), I’ve had a lemon larabar which is usually a trigger food for me. let’s see how this goes! :)

have a nice day, you deserve it! ♡

#6 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:39 PM

high restriction today (I guess?)

After breakfast I exercised a bit then had lunch (cheese, crackers, pears, and a lime ice pop). I chewed gum to curb cravings in the afternoon. Dinner was a turkey hamburger patty (no buns, just the meat), a bit of caesar pasta salad, and a pickle. I’ll edit once I’m done for the day.

Edit: So I messed up a bit, but didn’t binge at least (for whatever that’s worth at this point). I had two mini cake things? One was like a hand pie but premade the other was chocolate cake with filling. They tasted awful. Afterwards I had cottage cheese with chocolate in it and milk. I don’t count this as a binge for two reasons: 1. I didn’t hit like a “binge calorie amount” 2. I didn’t push past the point I was full.
  • D.n.A likes this

#7 D.n.A

D.n.A

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1811 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 12:11 AM

Way to go! <3

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk
  • melonnaide likes this

24 yo, EDNOS

lw: 93 lbs

cw 111.5 lbs bBMI: 21.7

#8 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 06:17 AM

not-so-good update (╥﹏╥)

it’s breakfast of May 12 and im binging already. my planned binge is literally in 5 days! breakfast is one cup of oatmeal with one cup milk, two tbsp nutella 🤡, chocolate chips, pear halves, and mini marshmallows. rounding it up to 800 calories. I was doing so well too!

beyond that I got some on my white shirt. 🙈 im an idiot.

#9 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 12:23 PM

I’m a literal clown.

Haven’t had dinner yet, but I did have a chocolate egg (creme filled, cadbury I think? idk) after overeating at breakfast (it had been 3 hours but still) lunch was not too bad, a rice cake w/ almond butter and some tiny carrots. then my mom left and my sugar addict self was like “do it” and I was like “no you dumb—“ but then I did so hahah. I had another chocolate hand cake thing. I ate half then c/s the other half because I am incapable of purging and it’s .・゜-: ✧ :- 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 -: ✧ :-゜・.(dangerous)

#10 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:17 PM

*clears throat*

so in other words,,, i may have binged butttt i figured out some of my triggers which is nice. oatmeal seems to be a binge food for whatever reason (used to restrict with oatmeal, guess my inability to have reasonable portions is back). so im gonna try to retrain myself to have oats as a restrictive food.

beyond that here’s the rest of what I ate today
dinner was a stuffed chicken breast (it had cheese and apple in it, it was so good!! :D), a russet potato with cheese and garlic, and some peas. afterwards i snuck binge food like the little scumbag that I am. I had a single serve bag of puffed rice chips and a blueberry larabar. there was also a piece of chocolate, two tablespoons of almond butter, and one tablespoon Nutella that I may have accidentally sucked into my lungs (oopsies). also a small cup of milk.

i can do this https://i.kym-cdn.co...904/985/621.png

#11 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 10:28 AM

alrighty, today’s back on track

breakfast was half a cup of Cheerios, milk, and mixed berries (sadly they were frozen, but they were really good still! fresh just can’t be beat). then i snuck a cup of black coffee because my parents won’t let me have caffeine huehuehue

lunch is soon and I’m having a salad (yayyyhgghh) but it’s fast food (*cue sad noise*). it’s lettuce, pineapple, mandarin oranges, strawberries, blueberries, grilled chicken, and dressing on the side. usually there’s pecans but im allergic
(╥﹏╥)
have a good day guys!! ♡

#12 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 06:23 AM

so yesterday went well

breakfast was cereal and berries, lunch was a salad with strawberries, oranges, blueberries, pineapple, and chicken. dinner was a small buffalo chicken wrap, and snack was a yogurt with chocolate chips and a glass of milk.

today for breakfast i got a flavored Greek yogurt. it feels incredibly sweet and i feel kinda bad eating it but is okay

#13 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 08:43 AM

I’m gonna be honest, I have no clue what I ate the rest of the day I started above ^^ food probably lol haha I have a food journal but im too lazy to get it. for dinner I think I had pasta and meatballs (mm pasta, fear food be wildin 🥴) and lunch was rice cake, almond butter, and something.

yesterday I binged (maybe why my memory is literal trash rn) but I had oatmeal for breakfast (lmao the trigger food. im dummie)with pears, rice cake with almond butter and cottage cheese for lunch, a outshine raspberry bar in the afternoon and those are amazing like aaaa, and dinner was when I gave up and said ef it. I got taco pizza and ate most of it. I also had 2 mini cakes, one larabar, 3 Cadbury eggs, 2 Oreos, and a lemon cookie as well. Then as a “snack” (since I obvi hadn’t eaten enough 🙄✋) I had a cookie and milk.

Today I skipped breakfast but had to c/s a larabar so my dad would say I ate something. I also had mint green tea which was deliciousss.

Tomorrow’s my birthday!! Aaaaaaaa! ♡

#14 melonnaide

melonnaide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 09:40 AM

ate a blueberry. I broke my “fast” (it wasn’t really let’s be honest) for a blueberry.... least it was good ig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users