How To Download My Blog(s) & 'Make Friends' Sub-Forum Gone? - Technical Support - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How To Download My Blog(s) & 'Make Friends' Sub-Forum Gone?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ViviHubri

ViviHubri

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationT&G

Posted 07 May 2021 - 10:35 PM

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to download my blogs and create a personal link to them? Or do I have to do it the old fashion way and copy and paste? 

Also is the 'Make Friends' and 'Meet Ups' threads gone, or do I just not have access to them? 

#2 OpaliteEgg

OpaliteEgg

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1557 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 May 2021 - 05:56 PM

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to download my blogs and create a personal link to them? Or do I have to do it the old fashion way and copy and paste? 

Also is the 'Make Friends' and 'Meet Ups' threads gone, or do I just not have access to them? 

Xiare (moderator) wrote in 'the future of mpa' thread that the information of how to download content you've made to pdf is on her profile page.

I can't seem to find the meet-ups and make friends threads either. It's just disappeared. That's really weird. 

Edit: I can confirm the meetups/make friends sub forum has been permanently removed. 

• ViviHubri likes this
Spoiler

#3 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 13953 posts
  • Locationeatingdisordercentral.com

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:13 AM

Meetups and Looking for Friends was removed permanently as part of the changes with VS

As of July 1, 2018, you can primarily find me on:

eatingdisordercentral.com

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users