B/ping with other bulimics? - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

B/ping with other bulimics?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 DistressedOrange

DistressedOrange

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3856 posts
  • LocationLaundering My Exit Bag

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:08 PM

This may be a really weird thought but I've always wanted to do this. In reality it would probably be toxic but if they're OK with it and were going to do it anyway why not ya know?

Bulimia is very lonely and I'd love to be able to just sit and binge with someone. Ideally we'd get a huge amount of takeaway, plus other things, and we'd be in an air bnb with 2 bathrooms lol and choose a show to watch and just eat together. Then at the end we'd force each other to replenish electrolytes and hydrate and it'd be wholesome

Just me??
  • baby scars ♡, racecar, Oh Happy Day and 9 others like this

Accountability NEW taste LOW IN CALORIES 

https://www.myproana...es-whoop-whoop/

157cm/5'2" aka short but with long legs, proportionally

Trying to stay out of IP

CW: 34-35kg (BMI 13.8-14.2)

LW: BMI 11.6

main qimg ccff807404625ee45ceed597e49d9bb9

tumblr o577clWumO1urz3l2o1 400

giphy

Salad

Spoiler

#2 Quinnix

Quinnix

Mildly Inappropriate Whore

• Accountability access
  • 3744 posts
  • LocationSuperhell

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:10 PM

I only know one bulimic girl irl

I would totally be down to do it with her (haha double meaning) but how would you even ask about that? Anyways she goes to therapy and I don't know it is ed related. I would feel bad if I made it worse. 

But in theory omg yes. 

• wishiwasskinny999 and auroraangel like this

They/Them

original.gif

#3 DistressedOrange

DistressedOrange

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3856 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:13 PM

I only know one bulimic girl irl

I would totally be down to do it with her (haha double meaning) but how would you even ask about that? Anyways she goes to therapy and I don't know it it is ed related. I would feel bad if I made it worse. 

But in theory omg yes.

I would b/p with you because ILY <3 you're one of my faves on here

Also oof, I know this one recovered anorexic girl and I have a massive crush on her and we used to be pretty great friends but then after I lost a bunch of weight she started distancing herself from me because she said I triggered her. It was not a fun time

Trying to stay out of IP

giphy

Salad

Spoiler

#4 Quinnix

Quinnix

Mildly Inappropriate Whore

• Accountability access
  • 3744 posts
  • LocationSuperhell

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:20 PM

I would b/p with you because ILY <3 you're one of my faves on here

Also oof, I know this one recovered anorexic girl and I have a massive crush on her and we used to be pretty great friends but then after I lost a bunch of weight she started distancing herself from me because she said I triggered her. It was not a fun time

"I would b/p with you" is one of the stranger compliments I have gotten, but thank you! I would b/p with you too <3

I am sorry to hear about your crush, hopefully she is doing better now? Relationships between people with EDs could be risky anyways tho

• DistressedOrange and flowers710 like this

They/Them

original.gif

#5 noturprincess

noturprincess

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1283 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:43 PM

This may be a really weird thought but I've always wanted to do this. In reality it would probably be toxic but if they're OK with it and were going to do it anyway why not ya know?

Bulimia is very lonely and I'd love to be able to just sit and binge with someone. Ideally we'd get a huge amount of takeaway, plus other things, and we'd be in an air bnb with 2 bathrooms lol and choose a show to watch and just eat together. Then at the end we'd force each other to replenish electrolytes and hydrate and it'd be wholesome

Just me??

not just you. I've definitely thought about this too. I always thought it would be nice to have a bulimic friend who knew what I was going through and wouldn't find me gross and who I could binge with (even though I agree it would probably ultimately be a pretty toxic friendship to enable each other like that)

EDNOSOS 

#6 mushroomneedshelp

mushroomneedshelp

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:55 PM

LOL ya i know some people who live in a house with other bulimics and they get together to b/p every night. They don’t find it toxic but more like the ability to socialize without the stress

Height: 5’10

Standard BMI: 16.5

New BMI: 16.1

April relapse SW: 134.4

CW: 115.2 (4/26)

April GW: 115

UGW: 85

#7 whythelongface

whythelongface

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1121 posts
  • Locationmy room

Posted 08 May 2021 - 02:37 PM

Just me??

i've thought about this too. but apparently it happens. or at least used to happen. there is this channel Of Herbs and Altars where she talks about early 2000s proana meetups and in the video she talks about how they would go to candy stores and buy bags and bags of candy to puke.

• AnotherVelveteenRabb1t and with.a.fada like this

Days binge free: 0

Days purge free: 0

I talk here: https://www.myproana...in-farts/page-4

Xpf7.gif

#8 Emptyspirits

Emptyspirits

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2202 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 07:17 PM

Me and my friend did this. We watched each others backs in the public restrooms and ate tons of food, but we are both trying to slowly recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ♡Echo♡

♡Echo♡

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 09:00 PM

ngl this sounds like the life, unfortunately i dont know anyone irl with an ed, but honestly i feel like it would be kind of nice to have someone to relate to and talk to abt everything. but yea just watching shows and b/p'ing together sounds fun (srry if i sound toxic lmao)
  • Emptyspirits likes this

#10 meandmyself

meandmyself

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4012 posts
  • LocationCamp idontwannaeat

Posted 08 May 2021 - 09:44 PM

I feel really bad about this but when I was younger I had a best friend who had severe B.E.D I loved going to eat with her we’d get massive meals then donuts or some types of desserts after then always have more snacks when we got home..... I was purging everything and she just ate that way everyday

"Put on some lipstick and pull yourself together." - Elizabeth Taylor

tumblr_mg617rKWXD1s2p2w6o1_500.gif                      

19.2.gif

19.gif

tumblr_m26srkw8q81r0v9mwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkwjtqskpu1s114mpo1_1280.jpg    tumblr_m86gp2Basd1r0apv4o1_r1_500.gif

#11 thestarvationprincess

thestarvationprincess

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Locationprobably bent over my toilet

Posted 08 May 2021 - 10:14 PM

I've tought about it but idk.. Not sure if it would be my kind of thing

I'm very reclusive while b/ping but I guess I might try it out if I knew another bulimic irl that I could talk to 

#12 electric_avenue

electric_avenue

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 May 2021 - 05:52 AM

unashamed to say i'd do it.

uk people who are serious can hit me up

• Oh Happy Day, Skarf, crunchycoffee and 1 other like this

wannabe egirl, pepsi max addict, lesbian

i just want to know how thin feels

CW:120 (BMI 20.3)  SW:137 (BMI 23.5)

GW: whatever BMI 18.5 is

Next goal: get to under 120 and stay there as long as possible

+ purge two dozen donuts in a day

Spoiler

fa734e4a9828dea22a9d0a0b2f87a7f5

#13 wiltingr0se

wiltingr0se

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 06:40 AM

whereabouts in uk are you from? i’m totally down

#14 lemonduck

lemonduck

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 06:45 AM

Hmm.. I usually b/p in secret from the sheer embarrassment but if it was the norm(?) of a social gathering then maybe I wouldn't mind partaking? 

cw: 48.5/107

gw: 44/97

ugw: 39/86

#15 Milianna

Milianna

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 07:12 AM

I don't know if I would want a friend to do it with. Could I have a person to meet up with no and again to b/p? Maybe.

But really, I'd feel uncomfortable because I don't want to enable or support this kind of behavior. I can destroy my own body and life but I won't be a part of someone else
  • StarvingLlama*-* and Sleepy girl like this

#16 DistressedOrange

DistressedOrange

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3856 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 09:16 AM

I'm UK too, pm with vague location lol we can vibe once I'm out of ip

Trying to stay out of IP

giphy

Salad

Spoiler

#17 auroraangel

auroraangel

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 09:23 AM

I definitely would love to have some company. I've had a few friends or people I've known with ED's but I don't know any of the details and most have recovered (and moreover, they think have recovered) so I really can't ask them to do that, they'd probably think I was crazy. But in theory, this would make it a LOT less isolating experience 

#18 Meet_my_friend_mia

Meet_my_friend_mia

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 10:10 AM

I have a good friend who is also bulimic. We talk about it a lot, especially about when we were at our sickest. It is super triggering for both of us so we don't talk about it as much anymore. I'm kind of a shy puker, like if I know someone can hear me or if the pressure is on to get something up fast my gag reflex freezes and I can't purge at all. Like bulimic stage fright. How humiliating would it be to binge massive amounts of food with another bulimic then not be able to purge while they vomit up all the calories and crap we ate. 

#19 kitn

kitn

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4839 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 11:33 AM

I wouldn't want to b/p in front of another person, because eating in front of people freaks me out and I'd probably die if anyone saw me purging lol. but buying binge food with someone else or visiting afterwards or just having someone who understands would be fun. 

MESSAGES ARE BROKEN PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE

#20 Skarf

Skarf

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 May 2021 - 04:44 PM

I wouldn't want to b/p in front of another person, because eating in front of people freaks me out and I'd probably die if anyone saw me purging lol. but buying binge food with someone else or visiting afterwards or just having someone who understands would be fun.

yeah! I'd love to discuss our junk food in tescos 😂 'whatcha buying?' God I'm so alone. I'll just wave across the chanel. We can see the isle of man from here. Its half wayyyyy lmao
Ingredients : none.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users