miss_catherine tracking - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

miss_catherine tracking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 miss_catherine

miss_catherine

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 02:36 PM

Hey guys, so I’ve had a different account since 2014 but got so paranoid that the doctors knew the username so I’ve made this new one but I can’t access accountability yet, will ask the mods to move this thread when they can!

This morning
Egg filling from sandwiches, no bread 179
3/4 of half a serve of Formulite coffee 78
257, might have a miso soup before I go out (about a 6km walk) if I’m feeling faint otherwise just black coffee until way later in the day.

Generally I’ll stick to under 600, lower carb, ideally protein but scared of fats lol so I guess this is some form of keto-ish?

#2 miss_catherine

miss_catherine

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 02:39 PM

I’ve just come out of hospital and have 10 weeks before an appointment for another admission, so 10 weeks to lose at least 10kg absolute minimum. Hopefully closer to 15-20 but I’ve always found muscle mass really hard to lose, in saying that everything on me is fat at the moment because of hospital bedrest and the insane meal plan.

Coffee time ✌🏼

#3 miss_catherine

miss_catherine

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 07:42 AM

Posted this in the wrong forum sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users