Driver Error/Error with Database - Technical Support - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Driver Error/Error with Database

posting issue driver error error with database database error cant save posts posts wont publish

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FireoftheLily

FireoftheLily

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 04:37 PM

When I try to submit a post in my Accountability on my phone, I get the following message (also attached):

"there appears to be an error with the database. If you are seeing this page it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again."

Even when I refresh the page I get the same issue, and this has been going on for weeks. My posts do not submit to my Accountability forum or any other forums. I have already tried logging out and logging back in, yet this did nothing. It happens with my phone, computer and iPad as well. How can I fix this?

#2 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8381 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 04:42 PM

yeah it should say "click here to refresh" & u literally click the word here & it will post. it wont take u straight to the post it will take u back to mpa so just go through ur posts and find it

#3 FireoftheLily

FireoftheLily

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 04:44 PM

Will this ever be resolved? Or is this now a permanent fixture?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users