Skinny Bitch - Books and Poems - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Skinny Bitch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fat fuck everyday

fat fuck everyday

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 09:14 PM

anyone ever read it? seems try hard/edgy af

"Not your typical boring diet book, this is a tart-tongued, no-holds-barred wakeup call to all women who want to be thin. With such blunt advice as, "Soda is liquid Satan" and "You are a total moron if you think the Atkins Diet will make you thin," it's a rallying cry for all savvy women to start eating healthy and looking radiant. Unlike standard diet books, it actually makes the reader laugh out loud with its truthful, smart-mouthed revelations. Behind all the attitude, however, there's solid guidance. Skinny Bitch espouses a healthful lifestyle that promotes whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, and encourages women to get excited about feeling "clean and pure and energized.""

all I have in life is this shitty food

Spoiler

#2 ponikko

ponikko

Hangry Mochi

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10040 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 May 2021 - 07:27 PM

I have!

It’s written in a somewhat refreshing style but the content isn’t groundbreaking “eat too much and you will get fat” “alcohol has calories” “drink water” yadda yadda

#3 strangercats

strangercats

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 08:49 PM

I've read it many years ago when I was in high school. It was a wonderful book at the time. It was my bible. I carried it everywhere at school. The book really opened my eyes to veganism and how animals in the meat, dairy and egg industries are treated. And I also liked the writing style. It was very different than anything else I had ever read. That's why it has such a strong appeal. But now the book seems so aged and there isn't really anything new or groundbreaking. 

#4 anski

anski

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1078 posts
  • Locationlondon

Posted 25 August 2021 - 07:32 AM

I tried but it was so cringe imho. Very triggering if youre into that tho

«𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢. 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎»

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users