Accountability - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Accountability

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 AnotherVelveteenRabb1t

AnotherVelveteenRabb1t

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 10:04 AM

I think I'm going on my period, literally shaking in pain lol. Gonna try to avoid the period munchies and fast today as long as possible.

tumblr_m7wxmcb0Xj1r17mw1.gif

Never enough

stats 'n' such

Spoiler

#22 AnotherVelveteenRabb1t

AnotherVelveteenRabb1t

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 November 2021 - 11:01 AM

Too sick to go to the gym and weigh myself...not sure what I'm expecting. Not sure what I'll do if the number hasn't changed. Staying positive. My stomach hurts so bad all the time, I'm just hoping that going back on my stomach meds will help me be okay again. 

B: 2 vitamins, tater tots about 10, ketchup, half a slice of breakfast ham, pb cup, and sobe life water

I think I'm gonna get lunch, I need something in my belly rn or I'll throw up my pills n I rly need them. Since I also took flucazol I'm prolly gonna spend today on the toilet :/

Never enough

stats 'n' such

Spoiler

#23 AnotherVelveteenRabb1t

AnotherVelveteenRabb1t

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 12:13 PM

I didn't get to go to the br at that point yet but I weighed 211 this morning...skipping lunch.. had 360 cal this morning thru pb crackers n a bag of chips. My throat is rly sore so I'm gonna skip the gym today. I'll make sure my dinner is small. I really need cranberry juice and probiotics again it's probs one reason my stomachs so fucked

Never enough

stats 'n' such

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users