We are going to court in July - Parents with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

We are going to court in July

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AngryNewt

AngryNewt

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 May 2021 - 08:03 PM

For what I thought was a week on week off finalized parenting plan, but their dad told me tonight he is going for full custody because of how many times I was in the hospital and not around. FML! When I could have taken full custody, I didn't. He claims if I prove that I can stay around and be present and not in the hospital we can change it, but for now he "thinks its best"  <_<  :unsure:  :angry: Anyone else here a single parent?

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Lesbian mama
  • Avid faster and low restrictor
  • HW: 212
  • LW: 135

5'6.5 sw 212 cw 169.0 gw1 175 gw2 160 gw3 145 gw4 130 ugw tbd

My accountability thread https://www.myproana.../#entry75287913

“I am forever engaged in a silent battle in my head over whether or not to lift the fork to my mouth, and when I talk myself into doing so, I taste only shame. I have an eating disorder.”

#2 Ababy

Ababy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 June 2021 - 06:28 AM

I'm so sorry for this struggle you are having with your partner. It sounds horrific. I'm single and feel lucky to be so plus nobody has any claim on my child except for me. I truly feel for you as I hear from so many single parents whose partners are making life so difficult for them in various ways. 

LW: 26kg Lowest BMI: 9.8   HW: 44kg Highest BMI 16.6 

Current BMI, 11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users