Severe TMI Warning: Vaginal Prolapse Info & Question - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Severe TMI Warning: Vaginal Prolapse Info & Question

Injury Help Info

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ZaneforBrain

ZaneforBrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 June 2021 - 02:09 AM

Hey gang.

I'd say "asking for a friend"

But we're all pretty honest here.

Recently, I experienced an awful and terrible horrifying experience.

What I believe is either one or two Vaginal Prolapses.

If you don't know what that is...imagine internal hernias.

If you don't know what a hernia is-think organs pushing through flesh walls and sticking out of where they don't belong.

Ladies, I implore you- research it and take preventive measures. 1 in 3 woman suffer from it and no one ever warned me.

Asthmatics & people who cough excessively are at risk...smokers... people who get constipated frequently. And more...

Anyways,

I am awaiting an appointment but might go to the ER or Urgent care...if I can.

My question is.... has anyone else experienced this. I need tips & comfort.

It's hard to tell anyone. And only 2 people know currently. With two more coworkers I told I might have a hernia to, because I needed help lifting.

I am currently overweight in the Obese category by 10lbs. I'm 30.

I have Fluxuated between Ana, Mia, and finally BED after my dear best friend committed suicide.

I am struggling on a daily basis...and am afraid to eat/not eat/ and make myself worse.

I'm literally terrified of food so I've lost about 5 lbs this past week. Hurray for one positive in my life.

Sorry for all the ranting. It's been years since I've posted so much personal garbage.
  • KatWon'tBeFat likes this

#2 amitoughenough

amitoughenough

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 June 2021 - 03:47 PM

Omg! I have not experienced this but it sounds very scary — I’m sorry you’re going through it :(

• Daniel4754 and KatWon'tBeFat like this

she/her | vague on purpose | mid-20s | short

- - - - - - 

tw for stats

Spoiler

#3 ZaneforBrain

ZaneforBrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 01:00 AM

Thank you. I feel like it's gotta be ED related too...but maybe not. I'm trying to remain positive

#4 Colour moving and still

Colour moving and still

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1568 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 08:04 PM

Hey gang.

I'd say "asking for a friend"

But we're all pretty honest here.

Recently, I experienced an awful and terrible horrifying experience.

What I believe is either one or two Vaginal Prolapses.

If you don't know what that is...imagine internal hernias.

If you don't know what a hernia is-think organs pushing through flesh walls and sticking out of where they don't belong.

Ladies, I implore you- research it and take preventive measures. 1 in 3 woman suffer from it and no one ever warned me.

Asthmatics & people who cough excessively are at risk...smokers... people who get constipated frequently. And more...

Anyways,

I am awaiting an appointment but might go to the ER or Urgent care...if I can.

My question is.... has anyone else experienced this. I need tips & comfort.

It's hard to tell anyone. And only 2 people know currently. With two more coworkers I told I might have a hernia to, because I needed help lifting.

I am currently overweight in the Obese category by 10lbs. I'm 30.

I have Fluxuated between Ana, Mia, and finally BED after my dear best friend committed suicide.

I am struggling on a daily basis...and am afraid to eat/not eat/ and make myself worse.

I'm literally terrified of food so I've lost about 5 lbs this past week. Hurray for one positive in my life.

Sorry for all the ranting. It's been years since I've posted so much personal garbage.

Just wanted to mention 10 lbs would not put you in the obese category!. Just over weight. Sorry this is happening. Hope you can find answers/treatment.

#5 _Hiraeth_

_Hiraeth_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 04:48 PM

I'm terrified of this happening to me as i feel i'm at risk of it. I'm sorry this has happened to you, but you're strong enough to deal with this!

#6 Loki♡

Loki♡

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8506 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 July 2021 - 12:59 AM

Hey this was posted in June. Wondering if you are doing alright and how everything turned out. Wishing you the best!
Accountability - https://www.myproana...ry75293967/url]

pOHl2xE.jpg

“In this distorted world, I’m slowly becoming transparent and vanishing.

BTS ARMY 💜💜💜

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Injury, Help, Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users