Soylent diet - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Soylent diet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 In_training_1

In_training_1

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 June 2021 - 11:23 PM

So I originally put this in starting at a higher BMI forum because I am starting at a higher BMI but I wanted to put another post over here since technically this is where it belongs. So basically you're supposed to swap out one meal with one bottle of soylent. Soylent is basically a meal replacement is jam packed with nutrients and calories and I think if I'm thinking it's vegan but don't call me on that. I started two days ago but I keep slipping up (just being honest i have a bingeing issue), so I'm going to start tomorrow officially.

#2 In_training_1

In_training_1

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 June 2021 - 11:27 PM

Delete

#3 Iliveadoublelifesorry

Iliveadoublelifesorry

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationTrash Town USA ,Home Of Bullshit

Posted 06 June 2021 - 10:27 AM

Idk how you can stand the taste of those! The one I tried was so gross I had to throw it away.

Cw 136
Hw (that I know of) 152
Lw (that I low of ) 132
Gw 1 125
Gw 2 120
Ugw 115 for now
❤️🎈

weight loss rewards

130-Vegan Pizza

125- New boots

120- New bra and pantie

#4 In_training_1

In_training_1

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 09:43 AM

Idk how you can stand the taste of those! The one I tried was so gross I had to throw it away.

I know what you mean my mom had them after her surgery and they were the worst, but they recently changed the formula. I buy the bottle pre-made at walmart, but a rundown of all the flavors i tasted. The flavors are on their website soylent.com.

The vanilla tastes kinda like ensure but if you let the taste linger it starts to have a cardboard aftertaste.
I hate lots of things that are chocolate flavored, but the creamy chocolate and mint chocolate are surprisingly my favorite flavors
The banana is straight nasty. When i got it i thought it would taste like how banana does in yogurt but it taste like banana in candy which tastes artificial and gross.
The strawberry smells like it might taste bad but it tastes like strawberry milk and its great.
  • Iliveadoublelifesorry likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users