Ive been feeling... socially fulfilled!? - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Ive been feeling... socially fulfilled!?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anhedoniac

anhedoniac

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 02:12 AM

Today i flew back home and saw an older woman at the airport with cool kind of goth look, and as i was about to compliment her hair she said she liked my boots!! It was a very happy and gratifying thing to experience. I felt so seen, but not in the horrifying, naked feeling kind of way, i was happy to be perceived. I cherish every single bonding moment that i have with complete strangers over our interests since adopting a more “severe” look. The other night i had a full conversation with the cashier at the gift shop about gothic internet culture...! Wtf!! I used to never even think about having conversations with cashiers. Really been feeling this “lust for life” that everyone is always talking about. Im going to vegas in a few weeks and incredibly excited about it. Experiencing genuine excitement for the future for the first time in years
  • Iro, IntroxAna, _Deleted_- and 1 other like this

#2 _Deleted_-

_Deleted_-

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1757 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 05:51 PM

It’s wonderful to discover such things. To discover your own kind in the wild.

I hope that you have many more of these moments.
I am once again requesting that my account be deleted.

Previously RedDeer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users