feeling extremely nauseous after exercise? - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

feeling extremely nauseous after exercise?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 asteria.nyx

asteria.nyx

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • LocationChilling in bed probably

Posted 09 June 2021 - 05:38 PM

i got home after strength training for a bit and i was like okay lemme take a shower… except i felt kinda nauseous and a bit weak so i literally just laid down on the floor. i was like dude if i take a shower now i’ll literally just faint. so i stayed there, my nausea got a bit better but at some point i had to take a shower and then i stood up and i felt extremely nauseous like i was going to throw up asap. i thought it was maybe because i was hungry so i had half a cookie while sitting down. it took me a while but the nausea got better so i stood up. im kinda okay now still feeling weak.
does anyone know why that happened? i dont think ive ever felt like that. this is one of my 1st times strength training
  Idk

#2 ForeverDieting

ForeverDieting

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2507 posts
  • LocationA gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane

Posted 10 June 2021 - 06:02 PM

Had you eaten prior to working out? I experience similar things when I have bursts of hypoglycemia or blood pressure drops. I try to minimize them by not working out in a fasted state.
But in any case, maybe it would be worth to check with your healthcare provider, just to rule more serious stuff out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users