Going back to what works - Page 2 - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Going back to what works

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#21 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 27 June 2021 - 05:03 PM

No nausea today, I had leftover chicken from yesterday and still couldn't finish it so mayyybe I'll have the rest tomorrow(?).

Excited for saturday to arrive.

Not feeling much different yet, but I probably won't until august.

#22 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:16 PM

This heat wave is ridiculous! All I want is to nap.

On other news, Im guessing I'll no longer have nausea, feeling great so far.

Also posting everyday has helped me focus more. Failing publicly even If no one cares and barely 5 people see this is really embarrassing so im glad Im progressing.

Fiance asked me what my UGW was going to be, I said Im not sure, Im really not sure how far ill take it but I dont want to focus on that right now, its only been a week.
  • rotten_apple likes this

#23 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 29 June 2021 - 05:42 PM

Been in pain all day, period is coming soon. I wonder how that'll affect my progress.

Ate 2 ham and cheese sandwiches, what a hot day.

#24 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 30 June 2021 - 06:10 PM

Forgive me for the TMI but I swear I just shat 2 weeks worth of food. OMG FINALLY A DECENT SHIT!!! I feel so relieved.

Anyways so period is starting soon, that should take a few pounds off.

#25 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 01 July 2021 - 05:30 PM

So I've pretty much been stuck all week between 92.3 and 92.8. Pretty sure its because of the period but it's getting annoying, I don't even want to eat today because I want to see some change even if minimal. Yesterday I ate some teriyaki chicken and today I'm still on fasting mode.

Not really hungry but I am craving fast food. At this point in past attempts I would be like "fuck it! I'll go to bk, one time one hurt", but it does! And then I'll be like that the next day, and the next and so on. Out of curiosity today I calculated how many calories I'd eat on BK and O.M.G. 3,289 calories and my excuse was "Im only eating once a day so it can't be that bad"

Why did I do this to myself

I hope never again

#26 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 02 July 2021 - 06:19 PM

So I ate some sushi yesterday, I decided to not be extra stupid. 

I weighed myself this morning and got out of the 92k yeeeeeees. Still my official weight-in is tomorrow so I hope I get a low 91k. Ate tacos today.

#27 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 03 July 2021 - 03:24 PM

Official second weigh-in:

SW:94.5kg (208.33lbs)
CW:91.8kg (202.38lbs)

Weekly loss: 1kg (2.2lbs)
Total loss: 2.69kg(5.95lbs)

It's still a big difference but I'm kinda disappointed. Problem is I can't get myself get wrapped up in how I feel or I'll end up messing up and forgetting everything. So I'll just keep going, I really want to achieve my first goal. I also have a friend coming over at the end of the month and I don't want to look like a conversation topic when they leave.

Period started, everything hurts.
  • UsernameName and rotten_apple like this

#28 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 04 July 2021 - 07:47 PM

Feeling unnecessarily inpatient today. Found some indian instant food in the freezer, 300 calories HELL YES! Forgot i bought that 2 weeks ago and it was really filling. I have another one might eat it tomorrow.

I felt really guilty this morning, my bf made me some really fluffy pancakes and I told him I couldn't eat it since I'm still in fasting time and I hadn't taken the pills yet. On one side it was really cute and I feel bad for rejecting it, but on the other he already knows im trying to lose weight. Kinda sweet, kinda sabotage.

I hope it didn't upset him much, it made me feel like a pile of shit.

#29 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 05 July 2021 - 08:00 PM

Ate some cereal today and that was basically it. Very neutral day.

I've been looking at concert and festival tickets all day. Need a passport urgently.

#30 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 06 July 2021 - 07:48 PM

So today I didn't take the pills till after I got out of work. I was hungry during the day until I went to the bathroom and someone next to me was having explosive diarrhea, lost my appetite quick.

Yesterday I kept thinking about "why don't I just eat pre-made food?" It's mostly always low on calories and Im only eating once a day. So after work I went to the supermaket and bought 4 meals between 200 and 600 calories.

When I got home I took the pills and while waiting I heated up one of the meals, starting with the highest caloried one which was lasagna (it had 2 portions, annoying). Honestly it was the best lasagna I've ever tasted, sadly (but not really) I only ate about a third, I got full quick. Ended up giving the rest to my bf but he's ignoring it.

I don't think ill be able to eat anything else today, if my bf doest eat the rest ill have the rest tomorrow, it was really good ok!?

I'm just happy I didn't mess up

Not sure how many calories I ate, lets just rounded up to 300(?)

#31 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 06 July 2021 - 08:28 PM

Also I havent left the toilet in the last 30 min. You know its bad when your pets just decide to hang around while youre done.

#32 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 07 July 2021 - 08:38 PM

Did the same thing as yesterday and I'm feeling pretty great. Had chicken.

Im sleepy, going to bed earlier

#33 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 08 July 2021 - 05:25 PM

Had a violent trip to the bathroom 30min after taking pills. Ate pasta after, around 430cal. Idk why I ignored the premade meal section for so long but doing IT with this is easier and helps me not eat out. Bf today was like "hey lets eat out" and I told him no cuz I really wanted to have that pasta.

And now im full

#34 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 09 July 2021 - 06:33 PM

Another violent trip to the bathroom, had turkey sub from subway, they forgot the tomatoes and tasted like nothing.

Got nothing more to add

Might smoke later

#35 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 10 July 2021 - 03:50 PM

Official third weigh-in:

SW:94.5kg (208.33lbs)
CW:91.3kg (201.28lbs)

Weekly loss: .5kg (1.1lbs)
Total loss: 3.2kg(7.05lbs)

Lost a lot less but I'm actually not bothered at all! It's been 3 weeks and I've been able to not gain anything. Yay! ^_^
  • UsernameName and shenween like this

#36 ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ

ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8675 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 July 2021 - 12:01 AM

Hi op. Good luck losing. I had a question about the restora probiotics. I didn't know that probiotics can cause depression and stuff like that. Is there something more to them? Do they make you go to the bathroom?

Also on a complete side note you mentioned you don't have your gallbladder. What happened to have it removed? I'm going through some gb issues right now so I was curious as to your experience. ♡
Accountability - https://www.myproana...-spring-day-��/

pOHl2xE.jpg

“In this distorted world, I’m slowly becoming transparent and vanishing.

BTS ARMY 💜💜💜

#37 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 11 July 2021 - 12:06 PM

Hi op. Good luck losing. I had a question about the restora probiotics. I didn't know that probiotics can cause depression and stuff like that. Is there something more to them? Do they make you go to the bathroom?

Also on a complete side note you mentioned you don't have your gallbladder. What happened to have it removed? I'm going through some gb issues right now so I was curious as to your experience. ♡

Thank you! Ok so!

Restora does make you go to the bathroom, helps with constipation and for me it stopped my diarrhea although this last week I've been going at it daily but I'm sure that was only because of Plenity since it has never happened before. It also made me lose water weight the first week.

And about the gallbladder, since I've had eating disorders all my life the ups and downs in my weight affected my gallbladder. Apparently it was so enlarged it could've killed me. Literally the only reason why I went to the hospital was because I started bleeding out if not I would've just ignored it and die. I'd post a photo of the gb but its too gross. I am feeling much better now, before that I was always in pain and couldn't get out of bed.
  • natalie93 and ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ like this

#38 ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ

ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8675 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 July 2021 - 02:48 AM

Thank you! Ok so!

Restora does make you go to the bathroom, helps with constipation and for me it stopped my diarrhea although this last week I've been going at it daily but I'm sure that was only because of Plenity since it has never happened before. It also made me lose water weight the first week.

And about the gallbladder, since I've had eating disorders all my life the ups and downs in my weight affected my gallbladder. Apparently it was so enlarged it could've killed me. Literally the only reason why I went to the hospital was because I started bleeding out if not I would've just ignored it and die. I'd post a photo of the gb but its too gross. I am feeling much better now, before that I was always in pain and couldn't get out of bed.

Thank you for the info about Restora!

Omg wow that is so scary. I'm really glad that you are okay and that they managed to get it out in time! ♡
I was rushed to the er a few weeks ago for mine. No bleeding, but very enlarged. I'm like 99.9 percent sure it's like you said from having an ED most of my life. All of the surgeons and doctors seem to agree I won't die, but I'm always either in pain or worried about being in pain from the damn thing... Another appt this week. Wish me luck cause I'm miserable.

Again thank you for the info and good luck with everything!!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Accountability - https://www.myproana...-spring-day-��/

pOHl2xE.jpg

“In this distorted world, I’m slowly becoming transparent and vanishing.

BTS ARMY 💜💜💜

#39 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 12 July 2021 - 06:53 PM

Thank you for the info about Restora!

Omg wow that is so scary. I'm really glad that you are okay and that they managed to get it out in time! ♡
I was rushed to the er a few weeks ago for mine. No bleeding, but very enlarged. I'm like 99.9 percent sure it's like you said from having an ED most of my life. All of the surgeons and doctors seem to agree I won't die, but I'm always either in pain or worried about being in pain from the damn thing... Another appt this week. Wish me luck cause I'm miserable.

Again thank you for the info and good luck with everything!!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Ty! Hope everything goes well in your next appointment!
  • ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ likes this

#40 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 12 July 2021 - 06:56 PM

Ate some really nice pizza today 560 cal in total and it was pretty filling. Its the first time I enjoy a frozen pizza, might buy it again. I really wanted to eat the lasagna today since i found the same one but one portion instead of two, but nvm, tomorrow then.

I feel pretty relaxed
  • ʟʏᴄʜᴇᴇ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users