Going back to what works - Page 7 - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Going back to what works

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 McCraezee

McCraezee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 01:32 AM

I have a measuring tape but i binged today. Like four slices of toast and potstickers and a healthy choices dinner for 280 cal i dont know what else i ate but im gonna guestimate that I hit 1,200 at least. I need to start doing omad because fasting is the only thing that really ever works for me, and then i can do restriction on top of that once i get the eating time frame down 100%. I’m really upset today and will have to start my day with assloads of water tomorrow.
  • shekinna1 likes this

#122 McCraezee

McCraezee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 01:56 AM

Current stats are as follows:
5’11”
SW: 265
CW: 230
GW: 170
The real GW (the scary one): 130
UGW: 100

The lowest i have made it to is 170 which isn’t bad considering my height, but I was still a whale. I’ll hit this topic with my post binge measurements in the morning, outline my plan of when I eat and start OMAD and work up to my three days non eating one day eating schedule i followed to drop the last 35lbs.

How did I get so horribly blobish and fat? I went into recovery, and then got on birth control. Not just any birth control, I got on depo provera. I gained 60lbs from 200 so fast it was actually insane and could not lose a single pound until i finally got off of it. The Depo shot has just barely after a year of being off it worn off. Unfortunately I am one of the lucky losers with PCOS so weightloss is nearly impossible unless i go back to “ana” as we called it back in the 2015 days of when everyone lived on tumblr. I was always too scared to post on mpa but you can bet your bottom dollar i lurked here for tips for much longer than i ever had an account.

Currently, the b/p and bulimia and atypical anorexia are really severe. I stopped for a solid month or two cuz I plateaued after dropping thirty pounds in three months. (Dont you love how fast it comes off in the beginning?!) I was completely unawares that I would have a full on relapse when i started this but its been in the works for two years now… it was time i came back to control. I also have bpd, so that sucks sometimes.

DO NOT GET ON DEPO PROVERA it will literally crush your soul, and you will be thrown 150 lbs away from your gw instead of 30. Wether its for medical reasons or because you think he might actually love you if you let him touch you, nothing is worth it. Men are liars and PCOS is treated better with weight loss than bc anyway. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
  • Choco_Bitch_612 likes this

#123 McCraezee

McCraezee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 05:12 PM

Today i am starting OMAD again, and i am roughly two hours away from my meal. The goal is to stay under 700 cal total for the first werk of omad and then going to two days non eating, one day eating, till i am ready to go back to 72 hr fasts, a 500 cal meal, 72 hr fasts (which is what i feel works well for me until i hit a plateau.)

#124 McCraezee

McCraezee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 11:24 PM

Aight. Day one is over, Ate one hour at 700 cal. Im now three hours into the next fast, 11,183 steps. Gonna taking a sleep aid and see you again in the morning.

#125 McCraezee

McCraezee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 08:05 PM

Made it thru a 24 hr fast just to immediately binge half a pizza and half a thing of bread sticks. Only thing left to do now is drink water and start over. Ive been b/p for a while so i have mad tips, but select few work post binge and most prevent.

#126 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 24 October 2021 - 05:38 PM

Changed phones and could not for the life of me remember my password. But here I am!

Pants are extra extra baggy and will now by an extra size down. My weight is in ups and downs now but I am getting more toned and my belly is not round like anymore. My legs are bigger tho...this wasn't the plan.

#127 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 30 October 2021 - 08:53 PM

Waist at the moment is on 34 inches, not sure where it was before when I started but I'm pretty sure it was close to 40.

#128 shekinna1

shekinna1

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 01 November 2021 - 04:54 PM

I'm in this phase again where I'm trying to see if my bf takes a left turn so we can eat out. Like I'd tell him "I'm having a horrible day you know what would be great? some McDonald's" and I just continue being absolutely irritating for the next 10 minutes until we get home. I don't want to be like this it just comes out. Thankfully he doesn't fall for it. I need therapy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users