Birth control question [solved] - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Birth control question [solved]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbirdd

Blackbirdd

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 11 June 2021 - 04:52 PM

Hello!

I have been on BC for about 2 months now (Not the first experience with BC - I have used it on and off for 3 years) and I started taking it after a pregnancy scare. But I took a pregnancy test and it was negative and after that I started using BC. This time was different from my previous experiences with it and i switched it twice. I had cramps but blamed it on the BC itself. I take BC every day and I never missed a pill. 

In the recent days I had some light bleeding but yesterday the cramps got worse. Today was the hardest. About an hour ago a big clump of flesh came out (not a blood clot). It was so gross and scary that I got the courage to send a pic to my mom. She said that it looks like a misscariage. She suggested I take a pregnancy test. I will do it. 

So my question is:  Has anyone had a similar experience?

Sorry If my post doesn't make sense I'm just in a huge shock and stressed and confused and ENG is not my first language.

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
 ─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
──▌─▌──▐─▌
──█─█──▐▌█

Spoiler

#2 impmon

impmon

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11014 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 11 June 2021 - 04:56 PM

i had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and it's not formed enough to make a mass of tissue like you witnessed. like it was a horrible, bloody experience that left the bathroom covered in blood and me in the ER. but if you're not quite a bit further, no, this is probably an experience related to your hormones being wild. you need to make an obgyn appointment. 

also when i miscarried, i didn't personally have cramps. what i felt was genuine contractions. i had them in slowly closer intervals and eventually blew chunks all over the toilet. it's not a uterus kind of pain, like that area hurt, but the contractions felt like it was my lower spine. it felt like spinal taps.

5'3 / bmi 12.whatever / hikikomori

pls no bullytwitter / fat fucking ego

0e85f646e50bb3d3afd6072a4076e3591c4e2c10

if i'm ever mean, i'm just schizoid and don't know how to communicate. call me out.

#3 Blackbirdd

Blackbirdd

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 11 June 2021 - 05:05 PM

i had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and it's not formed enough to make a mass of tissue like you witnessed. like it was a horrible, bloody experience that left the bathroom covered in blood and me in the ER. but if you're not quite a bit further, no, this is probably an experience related to your hormones being wild. you need to make an obgyn appointment. 

also when i miscarried, i didn't personally have cramps. what i felt was genuine contractions. i had them in slowly closer intervals and eventually blew chunks all over the toilet. it's not a uterus kind of pain, like that area hurt, but the contractions felt like it was my lower spine. it felt like spinal taps.

It does sound quite different from my experience. But the type of contractions you describe sound a lot like what I had. I have just never experienced anything closer to that than period cramps. The pain is so strong that while I was on a walk today I had to sit down on the sidewalk. But I guess I'll take a pregnancy test tomorrow (It's 1am) to know for sure if I was pregnant or not. Thank you for sharing your experience! It helped

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
 ─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
──▌─▌──▐─▌
──█─█──▐▌█

Spoiler

#4 Blackbirdd

Blackbirdd

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 11 June 2021 - 05:22 PM

I think I solved it. It might just be decidual cast. The symptoms are very similar to a miscarriage. But I'll still take the test tomorrow to make sure.

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
 ─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
──▌─▌──▐─▌
──█─█──▐▌█

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users