First weigh-in on WW - WeightWatchers - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

First weigh-in on WW

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 peskypiskie

peskypiskie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 01:17 PM

Started WW 5 days ago, mostly to test it out, inspired by the queen of moderation Amberlynn Reid. To see how easy or hard it is to stick too and lose weight on.

I’m on the purple plan, with 16 pts per day, 28 weekly points and lots of zero point food options. There’s so so so many zero point foods, mostly unprocessed meats, fruits and vegetables, so it’s very easy to stay under points for me.

I’ve lost about 3lbs so far (about 1kg) and I’d prolly recommend it for someone who’s having a hard time and just a little bit of structure and motivation.
  • embrock likes this

#2 embrock

embrock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Locationeast coast, US

Posted 16 June 2021 - 12:43 PM

I'm here for this!  I shame watch the hell outta her.  I also just started WW again.  I'm on blue.  I'm veggie tho so I am curious to see how tough it will be.

• peskypiskie likes this

weight.png

#3 lokahsamastah

lokahsamastah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:34 PM

I just joined WW a couple days ago, too! I'm vegan and on purple, have lost 2 lbs so far. Love all the 0 point foods available. Good luck with your WW, keep us updated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users