What is the age difference of you and your S.O.? - Page 3 - Age 30+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What is the age difference of you and your S.O.?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 thereisafuturex

thereisafuturex

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1054 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 November 2021 - 05:48 AM

My last most recent SO was 8 years younger than me but has the soul of a 50 year old man lol. We're not together anymore only because of health issues but probably would be if we felt better as we still talk every day as if we're a married couple. I don't like revealing my age on here lol but I'll just say hes in his 20s and I'm in my 30s. The man I dated before that was 6 years older but had the soul of a teenager and it wasn't for me.

My own personal rule is as long as you're both legal adults it shouldn't matter but I personally would never date someone young enough to be my son or old enough to be my father that's just me though.

5'3/CW - 164graphics-kawaii-small-042264.gif180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120, 110, 100, ?

grimes.giftumblr_n06rm2ygcZ1sdlrwdo1_400.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

#42 Fable♡

Fable♡

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 November 2021 - 11:44 AM

My partner is 20 years older. We have been together almost five years and have an 8 month old baby together. It's my third large age gap relationship!

It's surprising that many here are in large age gap relationships. Is this an ED related life choice I haven't recognized?

CBMI: 17.8

UG:15.8

“I asked her if she believed in love, and she smiled and said it was her most elaborate method of self-harm.”

#43 Nextoctober

Nextoctober

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 04:29 PM

5 years for me and husband. Met when I was 21 and he was 26 which felt like a big difference at the time but now its nothing.My parents have a 10 year gap.

#44 jenaveive

jenaveive

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2021 - 11:25 AM

3 years. In the past I dated much older!

#45 Gwenixia

Gwenixia

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 December 2021 - 01:50 PM

5 years. We met when i was 15 and he was 20. He was such a shy boy I asked him out lmaoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users