I got knocked down but I got up again... accountability - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I got knocked down but I got up again... accountability

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Choco_Bitch_612

Choco_Bitch_612

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10220 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 03:02 PM

Well once again I thought I could be "normal" and eat "intuitively" (my therapist suggested) but nope I can't.
I haven't weighed but I know I've gained. Was going to weigh today but hadn't pooped so didn't.
I will weigh tomorrow.
I drank a shit ton of coffee and unfortunately I did have coffee creamer. Probably 120 calories worth. I'm depressed as hell so now I'm drinking two 100 calorie bud light seltzers with some hydroxizine.
I got on my old phone to try to save all my old photos and found my lowest weight photo. I could see my ribs. I should be sickened but no it makes me want that back. Soooo bad

I was reading your previous accountability thread, do you have some sort of health condition that causes you to put on weight even when you're not eating? is there a medication you could take for that? i hate to se you suffer <33

• Idontwannabethick2 likes this
                                             tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif                                                                                                        

H: 5'7.5 LW: 150 (2014) SW: 158 (2014)  HW: 216 (Dec. 2019..that's embarrassing) CW: x

tenor.gif

Gw 1: 190 lbs (86 kg) BMI - 29.3

Gw 2: 180 lbs (82 kg) BMI - 27.8

Gw 3: 170 lbs (77 kg) BMI - 26.2

Gw 4: 160 lbs (73 kg) BMI - 24.7

Gw 5: 150 lbs (68 kg) BMI - 23.1

Gw 6: 140 lbs (64 kg) BMI - 21.6

Gw 7: 130 lbs (59 kg) BMI - 20.1

Gw 8: 120 lbs (54 kg) BMI - 18.5

UGW: 114 lbs(51 kg) BMI - 17.6 

MAINTAIN BETWEEN 107-114

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif 

3C55B25B-83ED-40AC-BBAE-181F87468304.jpe

Effy & Pandora 

Spoiler

Anime stuff

Spoiler

Korra stuff

Spoiler

Weight loss stuff

Spoiler

#22 Idontwannabethick2

Idontwannabethick2

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 02:27 AM

I was reading your previous accountability thread, do you have some sort of health condition that causes you to put on weight even when you're not eating? is there a medication you could take for that? i hate to se you suffer <33

I feel like I do, however doctors don't take me seriously. They congratulated me after dropping 84 pounds. They didn't care how I did it. I do have gastroparesis but most that have it lose not gain. Of course my stupid body couldn't be like the "norm"
I take Linzess every day. I still only go number two every other day if I eat which makes zero sense. Why does all that food stay in me yet when I fast I have diarrhea and feel soooo much better? My body is broken and defeated. Now that it's a new year I'm even more determined to get this weight off that I've gained at any cost.

#23 Idontwannabethick2

Idontwannabethick2

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 02:32 AM

It's 2022 and I've been going through a divorce for almost two years now. My life is a mess. Somehow some of my old body check pictures ended up on my son's school computer so yeah that's humiliating and I guess I can't be posting that crap anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users