Birthday Binge - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Birthday Binge

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rice_cake_queen

rice_cake_queen

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:33 PM

I really didn’t want to make this post because I wanted to be able to figure it out on my own. But I’m freaking out. It’s my birthday tomorrow and we’re eating Panera bread for lunch, mac and cheese for dinner, two types of cookies, and ice cream cake. Keep in mind I picked these foods out because I want to be able to enjoy myself. But I’m so scared that I’ll either binge or restrict myself. I just wanna have a good time. Does this seem like too much food?

#2 Izroion

Izroion

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:44 PM

It's your birthday, enjoy yourself!! It doesn't seem like too much food at all, and you can always choose how much of it you'd like to eat.
  • 2BeThinEnough and rice_cake_queen like this
"We are the sickness that plagues the earth
-Me for my poem 'Tears'
HW: 170.4 (God)
Lw: 156
CW: 162.8 (June 30)
UGW: 103 (BMI 17.1)

For my reference:
BMR: 1524
TDEE:1768

#3 twiggyguts

twiggyguts

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Locationur moms house (haha good one)

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:46 PM

I really didn’t want to make this post because I wanted to be able to figure it out on my own. But I’m freaking out. It’s my birthday tomorrow and we’re eating Panera bread for lunch, mac and cheese for dinner, two types of cookies, and ice cream cake. Keep in mind I picked these foods out because I want to be able to enjoy myself. But I’m so scared that I’ll either binge or restrict myself. I just wanna have a good time. Does this seem like too much food?

of course you can eat dear, i promise it’ll be okay. i let my eating disorder fuck with so many holidays and birthdays, and its not worth it at all. all food is good in moderation. it doesn’t seem like too much at all, you deserve to have a fun time on your birthday. i assure you that you wont gain a significant amount in one day, binge or no binge. just listen to your body, and be careful ^__^ happy birthday by the way. you’re so worthy of good things and feeling good. best of luck tomorrow!
giphy.gif
kitty for motivation c:
  • rice_cake_queen and moomoomelon like this

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ meow!

#4 ForeverDieting

ForeverDieting

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3920 posts
  • LocationA gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:48 PM

I have run out from celebrating my birthday so, so many times. And I punished myself extremely hard when I couldn't get out of it and had to eat unsafe foods, even if it was little.

I regret it so much. I could have been making nice memories but I actively gave myself the hardest time and now all that suffering is imprinted on my brain. It is a special day, one time a year, give yourself freedom even if it's just for one day. If I could turn back time I know I would
  • rice_cake_queen and moomoomelon like this

Accountability: https://www.myproana...accountability/
Shortcut to my rants: https://www.myproana...-bullshit-dump/

Binge free since 07/09/2021
Purge free since 07/19/2021

I'll be more active on EDC

#5 Strawberryontop

Strawberryontop

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2935 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:50 PM

Enjoy your self it's your birthday. one day isn't going to hurt. Tho i dont really celb mine i get a take out order for english place in poland i love! and enjoy it . its one day dont feel guilty

• rice_cake_queen likes this

4”11
85.9lbs (28-7-21 ) 😐
bmi 17.5 Poland 🇵🇱

pronouns : he him/they/them.

genderfluid

Artist , ask for my art ig.

Striving to be skinner

just my weight loss goal rewards 

https://www.myproana...rewards-thread/

if im not online anymore im prob died from one eating disorder or my alchollism

#6 rice_cake_queen

rice_cake_queen

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:51 PM

of course you can eat dear, i promise it’ll be okay. i let my eating disorder fuck with so many holidays and birthdays, and its not worth it at all. all food is good in moderation. it doesn’t seem like too much at all, you deserve to have a fun time on your birthday. i assure you that you wont gain a significant amount in one day, binge or no binge. just listen to your body, and be careful ^__^ happy birthday by the way. you’re so worthy of good things and feeling good. best of luck tomorrow!giphy.gif
kitty for motivation c:

Thank you so much! It’s just that holidays have been really difficult for me lately. I didn’t start actively restricting till May this year, but I’ve had low body image for a while and it’s only gotten worse. On both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year I tried to purge even though I didn’t binge cause I felt so guilty.

#7 Bee's bones

Bee's bones

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:51 PM

Eat what feels natural! Try not to restrict. Try not to binge either, but it isn't the end of the world if you eat more than "normal" for you. It's your special day! It doesn't sound like too much food at all. It sounds wonderful. I really hope you're able to enjoy yourself - you deserve it <3

• rice_cake_queen likes this

[under construction]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users