Chew and Spit ( how often ) - Page 2 - Other recognized eating disorders - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Chew and Spit ( how often )

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 21 July 2021 - 06:39 AM

Yeah it's definitely not fun. I have anti nausea medication I take when it's this bad. If I was allowed, I wish I could pass you some so you don't have to feel this way.

I am going to have to ask my local GP for something for nausea as it kept me up most the night and can still feel it now. It’s my bowels that are causing it.
  • not_my_body likes this

#22 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:39 PM

I am going to have to ask my local GP for something for nausea as it kept me up most the night and can still feel it now. It’s my bowels that are causing it.

Ohh that's awful! Sleep is so important and not getting enough or having broken sleep really can make the day so much harder. I'm so sorry it's this bad.

I get mine via prescription too. When can you make an appointment to get some?
"Now you see, the world is full of temptations. They are wrong things that seem right at the time" - Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio.

High restricting is the way for me because slow and steady wins the race. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you end the day on a calorie deficit, you have won.

Height: 5 foot 7 / 171cms,
Highest Weight: 180 pounds / 82 kgs, (BMI 28.0)
Lowest Weight: 85 pounds / 39 kgs, (BMI 13.3)

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (again): 85 pounds / 39 kgs OR LOWER!!!

#23 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 22 July 2021 - 02:40 AM

Ohh that's awful! Sleep is so important and not getting enough or having broken sleep really can make the day so much harder. I'm so sorry it's this bad.
I get mine via prescription too. When can you make an appointment to get some?

I’ve an telephone appointment coming up , so will ask then. I struggle to sleep
due to bowel pain and non stop trapped wind ( long term illness )
  • not_my_body likes this

#24 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:12 AM

I’ve an telephone appointment coming up , so will ask then. I struggle to sleep
due to bowel pain and non stop trapped wind ( long term illness )

I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you can get the meds.
"Now you see, the world is full of temptations. They are wrong things that seem right at the time" - Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio.

High restricting is the way for me because slow and steady wins the race. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you end the day on a calorie deficit, you have won.

#25 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:57 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you can get the meds.

How’s it going today ?

I’m feeling a bit spaced out today, had my 2nd jab and it’s made me feel rather odd and the heat also making me feel a bit sick. My urges to c/s come and go, sometimes I really want and then I really don’t want to. Haven’t bought any food since Sunday, so going to see how I go.

#26 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:53 PM

How’s it going today ?
I’m feeling a bit spaced out today, had my 2nd jab and it’s made me feel rather odd and the heat also making me feel a bit sick. My urges to c/s come and go, sometimes I really want and then I really don’t want to. Haven’t bought any food since Sunday, so going to see how I go.

Yeah I guess these back and forth feelings of wanting it/not wanting it, would happen for a while. You are doing really well with not having done it since Sunday, even with the nausea.

I hope this is the worst of the symptoms of the jab for you. I haven't had any of them yet because Australia is really far behind.

I'm doing ok, thankfully.

#27 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 23 July 2021 - 09:55 AM

Yeah I guess these back and forth feelings of wanting it/not wanting it, would happen for a while. You are doing really well with not having done it since Sunday, even with the nausea.
I hope this is the worst of the symptoms of the jab for you. I haven't had any of them yet because Australia is really far behind.
I'm doing ok, thankfully.

I did c/s a little yesterday with some food I had in my room left over , just some pasta and sauce but it made me feel sick. So been put off doing it now. Plus I’ve reacted very badly to my 2nd jab, feel like death warmed up. Also made me cry

I now feel if I do anymore of it then it will be wrong and disrespectful towards my family as it would rip them apart if they knew what I have done with it all. I also want i save my money to buy some nice skincare items. So going to have to fight and beat it this time.

#28 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 24 July 2021 - 05:31 AM

Slowly getting the urges out my system. I feel dirty and gross for what I did and that so have disrespect my family.

#29 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

What a fool Ibwas.

#30 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Need to beat it.

#31 Sofiia

Sofiia

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationWorking out

Posted 24 July 2021 - 08:08 AM

I do it every day, with all foods that are non-safe for me. I switched gradually to c/s from bulimia, it feels "healthier" even though I know it's not, at least not psychologically. Not gonna give any tips though, I don't recommend getting into it if there's any way to avoid it :) a waste of time and money. And food. Take care of yourself! 

HW    170

CW    135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123

GW1   120
GW2   110

UGW  100

LW     96

5'4

#32 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 24 July 2021 - 01:38 PM

I really don’t want to do it no more, been put off it by recent events and I see that as a good thing tho. Can go back to longer walks rather than sneaking out to get food.

#33 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 July 2021 - 04:40 PM

I did c/s a little yesterday with some food I had in my room left over , just some pasta and sauce but it made me feel sick. So been put off doing it now. Plus I’ve reacted very badly to my 2nd jab, feel like death warmed up. Also made me cry
I now feel if I do anymore of it then it will be wrong and disrespectful towards my family as it would rip them apart if they knew what I have done with it all. I also want i save my money to buy some nice skincare items. So going to have to fight and beat it this time.

It definitely sounds like you have some good reasons for stopping it. You can do this! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users