ABC diet lez gooooo - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

ABC diet lez gooooo

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 depressionflavoredcupcake

depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 06:37 PM

**UPDATED WEEKLY - SATURDAYS**

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. 

Now that we have all the dramatics out of the way, I'm jumping on this diet. Started today, I'm at 360 calories so far. I will try to post daily at the end of the day with calories and how it goes. 

So what if I'm not starting this on a Monday like all the sheets say. I'm mad at the world so lets get this....bred... haha see what I did there. 

Color codes *updated weekly*: (cuz lets be honest, my calorie-deprived brain is gonna need all the help it can get) 

800 cal days (1 total) 

500 cal Days (4 total) 1 left

450 cal days (2 total) 1 left

400 cal days (4 total) 1 left 

350 cal days (3 total) 1 left 

300 cal days (6 total) 2 left 

250-200 cal days (16 total) 2 left  

Under 200 *excluding fasts* (8 total) 1 left 

FASTS (6 total) 1 left 

Ok this is gonna be fun. next week I am slated to go to a conference with yoga, crossfit, and zumba instructor training, so we'll see if I die lol. Make sure to check back 

EDIT: Disclaimer - for the purpose of calories and this diet, I do not count coffee creamer or honey in my beverages unless there is a significant amount. 

Day 1 

(Thursday)

*I think I have decided that I'm just going to edit this original post, so there's no scrolling through to get to the daily reports.*

The first day went pretty well, no cravings or intense hunger. I even felt full halfway through what I had put together for dinner, so that was nice. But I broke and mis-proportioned some ice cream later in the night (I am such a night eater and an insomniac it's not even funny) so I went about 240 cals over my limit. 

I had two thoughts about this: at first I figured if I went over on calories I would just subtract them from the next day, but I almost think that would encourage me to just use less restrictive days as "calorie banks" (if that makes sense) and defeats the purpose of the set limits of calories. 

sooooo... *warning, long explanation of my restriction rules and rituals, skip to stats at end of paragraph if you get bored*  I'm deciding that I have one "cheat day"  and I'm just not going to worry about it rn. I mean 240 isn't going to screw up a whole lot on the first day, and I haven't been counting cals for a while so I'm getting used to it again. So I'm keeping to the structure of the diet very strictly, and if I do mess up or go over on calories I'm saving them up in a wonderful, classic ana punishment ritual. After the diet ends, I'll add up all the calories over I was (not counting today) and for every 500 cals I have to fast for a day. In a row. So if say after the 50 days in total over that time I had 750 calories over my daily allotment, then I have to fast for a day and a half after the diet which as we all know is torture in and of itself. So there, I feel sufficiently motivated.  

STATS (Starting)

Weight: 123lbs (56kg)

BMI: 20.5

Weight loss: N/A

Negative symptoms: none

Hunger: barely noticable

Mood: fine

Energy (out of 10): 8

Tomorrow cals: 500

Question: do y'all want me to post what i eat, or maybe just the number of calories for each food item? 

*Edit: the great catch-up post of 2021*

Day 2

(Friday) 

So I was crazy busy this week, I was at a camp. And while there was a lot of physical exercise, they provided all our meals and we weren't really allowed to have our own food or go out (no time, and no where to store or cook anything.) On top of that, I didn't have any time to post, so I decided that there would be a huge binge week in between, and I would see how much it affects my weight. I've gone through the whole gambit of eating disorders, so it's kind of a choose your own adventure some days haha. But I decided that I would log everything as best as I could and still report it to you guys for some accountability. Then I can contrast it with the lower calorie days and at the very least it should be interesting. 

This day was fine, the 500 calorie ones aren't bad. No real hunger pangs, I saw things I wanted to eat but didn't have any trouble restricting. 

Weight: 122 lbs. (56 kg)

BMI: 20.3

Weight loss: None 

Weight gain: 1 pound

Negative symptoms:None

Hunger: Moderate

Mood: Good

Energy: 7

Tomorrow: 300

Day 3

Saturday

This is the day where it started getting difficult. It was the first day of my camp which is basically training for physical instructors (yoga, pilates, zumba, crossfit, etc.) so it's very physically active with sometimes limited time in between. I'm here with another one of my instructor friends who is very suspicious and all our meals are provided anyway, so I thought why not just pig out. I mean I already hate myself enough, but it would take such an exorbitant amount of work to go around all these barriers and figure out when to buy a jar of pickles and have everyone watch me eat them for four hours, why not a last hurrah. 

This start day however, was only a half day and so I stuck to my 300 cals, and didn't go over! We did a series of rigorous exercise in the evening, it was grueling, someone there said they had been less out of breath on a 14er, but I got through it and didn't cheat. So I'd say it's a good day. 

Weight: 120 lbs. (54.8 kg)

BMI: 20.1

Weight loss: 1 pound

Weight gain: none

Negative symptoms: tiredness general

Hunger: slight hunger, noticeable

Mood:  good

Energy: 6

Tomorrow: ??

Hiatus Day 1

(Sunday)

???

This was a crazy day. Honestly the next week was just crazy. I don't have a scale within access, so I won't be able to weigh myself until Saturday. I will try my best to track the calories of things I consume, during my hiatus from the diet, and then resume on next Monday with what would technically be day 4 of the diet. 

The day consisted of pretty much 15 hours of lecture and physical activity. (6am-12pm, with some free time mixed in). I ended up eating a bit less than I thought I would, but still it was quite a bit and there's no way the physical activity covered it all. This week of self-loathing will be delicious, and remind me why I'm never going back to my b/p cycle of ana ever again. 

Calories: 1,595

Estimated weight gain: not sure yet, don't feel it on the first day

Exercise: (total hours of active physical work calculated_ 4

Notes: felt good to eat again. was getting hungry because I'd been up all night before with insomnia. 

Hiatus Day 2

Monday

I started out the week relatively good. As you can see it swiftly spiraled downwards, but the first few days I was just stuffing myface and then working my ass off, my friend looked at me a little weird, but never asked a single question. I can feel after meals when I've eaten too much and I'm not used to exercising like that. It does give you more energy at some point, but the uncomfortable ness is not worth it, do not recommend. 

Calories: 1,795

Estimated weight gain: 2 pounds (at least) 

Exercise: 5 hours

Notes: felt disgusting, low energy, what could have been sugar crashes from the introduction of so many calories into my system. Or just not used to being up that early. 

*will update the rest later, much more to come*

• Kermitleggs likes this

HW: 146

LW: 87

CW: 122

GW1:126

GW2: 119

GW3: 113 

UGW:103

146 145 144 143 142 141 140

139 138 137 136 135 134 133

132 131 130 129 128 127 126

125 124 123 122 121 120 119

118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111

110 109 108 107 106 105 104 

"These violent delights have violent ends." ~ Shakespeare (R&J)

giphy.gif

Fanfiction Forum request thread: https://www.myproana...anfic-imagines/

Trial Fanfiction Thread: https://www.myproana.../#entry71403867

Fanfiction Discussion Thread: https://www.myproana...hts/?p=71390349

Circles: Kpop-style ED fiction: https://www.myproana...red-fanfiction/

Accountability: https://www.myproana...iet-lez-gooooo/

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame." ~Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender 

#2 myricecakesareover

myricecakesareover

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:56 AM

hey do you want a buddy :) I’m on day 2

#3 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:22 PM

hey do you want a buddy :) I’m on day 2

I will always take a buddy :) 

giphy.gif

"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame." ~Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender 

#4 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 10:35 PM

Ooooooo I'm back! And boy has it been a crazy few weeks. Still on the diet. Still hate myself. Don't worry, nothing has changed in the world lol. 

Soooooo picking up from that weird week of hiatus...The rest of the week pretty much went the same. At least 1000-15000 cals a day, sometimes with binging and purging. I relapsed really bad back into my bulimia phase, which was probably the only reason I didn't gain a ton of weight during this whole monstrosity. I was also working out extensively every day. Needless to say,at the end of the week I weighed 126lbs (57ish kg) and I started up again with Day 4 of the diet last Tuesday. I'm very curious what the drop from so many calories to so few is going to affect the speed of weight loss. I'm so tired of my ana b/p making things more complicated. Ughhhhhhhhhh

Day 4 

(Tuesday) 

What a time. It was actually a refreshing change from all the binging and purging and being super full and having to do a lot of work on top of it. I was actually sick as well, so I could kinda lay around and didn't really feel any side effects lol.

Weight: 56.59kg 

BMI: 20.8

Weight loss: none

Weight gain: none

Negative symptoms: none 

Hunger: nonexistent 

Mood:  good, tired

Energy: 5

Tomorrow: 100

Day 5 

(Wednesday)

Calories: 105/100

8 cherries: 40

1 cup watermelon: 50 

I juice seltzer: 10

1 bag shiritaki noodles: 5 

This was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. I even consumed the majority of the calories in the first half of the day which I thought was going to screw me over, but it wasn't that bad. The key here I've found on low cal days (which a lot of you prolly already know) is to drink a shit ton of water and keep very busy. Luckily I worked a 7.5hour shift and had a bunch of stuff to do.

*for these catch up days I'm just going to post my weight and difference if applicable*

Weight: 55.7 kg

Weight loss: 1.1 kg

giphy.gif

#5 longing to be thin

longing to be thin

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1198 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 01:19 AM

I’m wanting to give this a try. Any advice for a newbie? Tbh I don’t know where to start for planning my meals, I’ve bought all my veggies ready to start. Would u count s/f soda in ur daily total? You’re doing amazing btw

#6 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 05:14 PM

Day 6 

(Thursday) 

Calories: 210/200 (estimated kept down, a little overestimated for good measure) 

Did not weigh myself this day. 

It was smooth sailing until the mid-afternoon cravings hit. I binged a little and thought it would be all good, but as the evening went on I just figured fuck it and binged and purged. Estimated what I kept down as best as I could and vowed that it wouldn't happen again, but of course we all know it's gonna happen again. Ugh. 

Tomorrow: 300

Day 7

(Friday) 

Calories: 360/300

Weigh-in (mid-day): 56.8 kg. (didn't care or have the energy to calculate stats) 

Binging and purging insticts still strong today, but I started in on a binge, got two marshmallows in (about 40 cals) and started feeling a little full, it was super weird and a little glimmer of hope that I might actually be able to do this. So I was a little over, but the first time in a long ass time that I've set out to binge and purge and been able to stop it. so congrats to me I guess. Still feel like shit about it. 

Tomorrow: 400 

Day 8

(Saturday)

Calories: ???/400

Well, as predicted, it happened again. I don't even think I got to the mid-afternoon before I panicked, I miscalculated/forgot I had eaten something a little high calorie, and then had a small meal and was all in my head that I'd had almost all my calories for that day and wouldn't be able to make it through. Binged and purged pretty heavily, not feeling great about myself, not sure how much I kept down or what to put. Not sure why this was such a difficult day especially being at less of a calorie deficit than a lot of the other days. Didn't weigh myself. 

* I am actually on day 15 of this challenge, I have just been absolute trash about keeping up with it. I am making some catch up posts, because most days I still kept track of everything just forgot to put it up on the forum. I am hoping to post much more regularly in the future! Thank you to all you guys who have replied or followed :)

giphy.gif

#7 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 05:55 PM

I’m wanting to give this a try. Any advice for a newbie? Tbh I don’t know where to start for planning my meals, I’ve bought all my veggies ready to start. Would u count s/f soda in ur daily total? You’re doing amazing btw

Hi there! would def. reccommend you not try to start with this if you have never dieted before, or if you're at an extremely low weight. would literally hate myself if I was the cause of someone else's sh so I'm not going to condone you hurting yourself.

that being said.... yeah I'm here to give you all the tips :) lol. fruit and veggies are a great place to start for meal planning. honestly, I don't plan a lot of my meals out ahead of time, which is probably part of the reason I got into such a habit of b/p. I prolly should meal plan more honestly haha. This is my first time trying the diet too, so I guess I'm kind of a newbie myself in that respect, but I've been restricting for a long time so here are the best things I've found (you may know already know these, not trying to be condescending, just trying to help): 

-shiritaki noodles (miracle noodles) can make things like you would with ramen but they're only 5 cals for about a cup or two. I literally live on these things.

- flavored water. keeps you hydrated, a lot of them have electrolytes in them, and they give you something to sip on. 

- gum. what a lifesaver. as an ex-vaper and veteran of several eds, sugarfree gum is your best friend. especially on fast days, gives you the feeling like you're at least chewing something. 

- spluka (not sure if this is the official name or if it is even a real thing, but it was the solid code name for it in my little group of russian ballet girls, all of us classically underweight and sharing diet tips, this was a pre-show go-to). Basically it's water, cucumber, and splenda in a blender. Like that's literally it. you make a juice out of it and you drink it and it's kinda gross if you get the ratio off, but it's surprisingly filling. I don't do it so much anymore, I stay away from straight splenda as much as I can (I do drink s/f soda which I'll address your question about that at the end) but boy oh boy did I consume a lot of these monstrosities in my past. 

- as much as you can, underestimate your meal planning by at least 50 cals a day. Idk about you, but I am an opportunist with food, and if someone brings me something like a coffee or whatever and I consume something not planned, I'll feel like I blew it for the day and be tempted to binge. Instead, let spontaneous foods be a part of the diet if they happen, and if they don't then at least you know you have an extra 50-100 cals at the end of the day you can use to treat yourself. Huge psychological boost because you don't feel like you're "missing out" or freaked out because you have consumed all your calories and it's only lunchtime. 

- s/f soda. I don't count it towards my daily total. Basically if it has a 0 in the calories section of the nutrition label, it doesn't count, and I usually won't even put it on my daily log. I drink a shit ton of calorie free stuff. Even things like a jar of pickles - if the label says that a serving has 0 calories, than I'm going to assume that technically that whole jar is calorie free. I also don't count things like honey in my tea as long as I only have one cup a day (above that, I'll count it). So I'll even drink s/f soda on fast days. Here's the thing: if you have an ed, you're already pre-occupied with food and calories, and maintenance or sustainable weight loss and a good life can only be achieved by learning to put that obsession on a leash. I think we could all agree that if we could be physically skinny without the mental component, we would in a heartbeat. So if low-cal sweetener curbs my sugar cravings and keeps me from binging that day, but I can't figure out if it comes out to 4 cals or 5 cals worth, I'm gonna literally forget about it because my quality of life is more important. As much as possible, love yourself, value yourself, sometimes its a crawl but it's still a journey  :wub:

Those are my biggest tips, if you have a question about something specific, don't hesitate to let me know! I'm not a great role model at this diet because I do have the b/p problem, but I think I'm shaping up and will be happy to help in any way I can. Much love, hope it goes well, and if you want keep me posted on your journey!  ;)

giphy.gif

#8 longing to be thin

longing to be thin

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1198 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 07:31 PM

Hi there! would def. reccommend you not try to start with this if you have never dieted before, or if you're at an extremely low weight. would literally hate myself if I was the cause of someone else's sh so I'm not going to condone you hurting yourself.

that being said.... yeah I'm here to give you all the tips :) lol. fruit and veggies are a great place to start for meal planning. honestly, I don't plan a lot of my meals out ahead of time, which is probably part of the reason I got into such a habit of b/p. I prolly should meal plan more honestly haha. This is my first time trying the diet too, so I guess I'm kind of a newbie myself in that respect, but I've been restricting for a long time so here are the best things I've found (you may know already know these, not trying to be condescending, just trying to help):

-shiritaki noodles (miracle noodles) can make things like you would with ramen but they're only 5 cals for about a cup or two. I literally live on these things.
- flavored water. keeps you hydrated, a lot of them have electrolytes in them, and they give you something to sip on.
- gum. what a lifesaver. as an ex-vaper and veteran of several eds, sugarfree gum is your best friend. especially on fast days, gives you the feeling like you're at least chewing something.
- spluka (not sure if this is the official name or if it is even a real thing, but it was the solid code name for it in my little group of russian ballet girls, all of us classically underweight and sharing diet tips, this was a pre-show go-to). Basically it's water, cucumber, and splenda in a blender. Like that's literally it. you make a juice out of it and you drink it and it's kinda gross if you get the ratio off, but it's surprisingly filling. I don't do it so much anymore, I stay away from straight splenda as much as I can (I do drink s/f soda which I'll address your question about that at the end) but boy oh boy did I consume a lot of these monstrosities in my past.
- as much as you can, underestimate your meal planning by at least 50 cals a day. Idk about you, but I am an opportunist with food, and if someone brings me something like a coffee or whatever and I consume something not planned, I'll feel like I blew it for the day and be tempted to binge. Instead, let spontaneous foods be a part of the diet if they happen, and if they don't then at least you know you have an extra 50-100 cals at the end of the day you can use to treat yourself. Huge psychological boost because you don't feel like you're "missing out" or freaked out because you have consumed all your calories and it's only lunchtime.

- s/f soda. I don't count it towards my daily total. Basically if it has a 0 in the calories section of the nutrition label, it doesn't count, and I usually won't even put it on my daily log. I drink a shit ton of calorie free stuff. Even things like a jar of pickles - if the label says that a serving has 0 calories, than I'm going to assume that technically that whole jar is calorie free. I also don't count things like honey in my tea as long as I only have one cup a day (above that, I'll count it). So I'll even drink s/f soda on fast days. Here's the thing: if you have an ed, you're already pre-occupied with food and calories, and maintenance or sustainable weight loss and a good life can only be achieved by learning to put that obsession on a leash. I think we could all agree that if we could be physically skinny without the mental component, we would in a heartbeat. So if low-cal sweetener curbs my sugar cravings and keeps me from binging that day, but I can't figure out if it comes out to 4 cals or 5 cals worth, I'm gonna literally forget about it because my quality of life is more important. As much as possible, love yourself, value yourself, sometimes its a crawl but it's still a journey :wub:

Those are my biggest tips, if you have a question about something specific, don't hesitate to let me know! I'm not a great role model at this diet because I do have the b/p problem, but I think I'm shaping up and will be happy to help in any way I can. Much love, hope it goes well, and if you want keep me posted on your journey! ;)

Thank u so much for answering, I’m not new to dieting or fasting been doing it for yrs (I started restricting when I was 8) I also have bulimia which I’ve struggled with for 19yrs, recently I was re-diagnosed as bulimia w Ana sub-type & I’m overweight so wanting to try sorta a different approach so to speak so I can reduce my b/p. I started the diet yesterday & it’s logged in my question “abc diet buddy, my 1st attempt” if you’d like to have a look at it. I’m constantly being told to lose weight which definitely doesn’t help with my ED

I tend to drink quite a bit of s/f soda to keep me feeling full & for that bit of sweetness. I’m a very fussy eater in general so my meals will always be the same. In 2014 I put myself on a strict diet after I got to my HW ever. I did it for a yr which helped me lose 21kg that’s when my obsession with calories started, but then I fell off the wagon & that’s when my b/p got the worst it’s ever been, nowadays I tend to focus more on restricting & fasting. In the last few months my bulimia has gotten worse as I’m using it as a coping mechanism so I’m always buying processed, easy to purge foods. My electrolytes have been declining which I expected ive had to start taking a multivitamin & B12 supplement. last week when I saw my gp a few more of my blood results I think my magnesium & potassium have now entered the “red zone” I really want to cut down on my b/p mainly bc I flush soo much & I want to start eating a llot more healthier while still losing weight

Currently the weight I’m at atm is the lowest it’s been in yrs. I also smoke cigarettes which helps to keep me occupied in a way I guess. I know I should quit, I’ll get there eventually

Do u incorporate any carbs into ur meals? How do u keep yourself occupied on fast days? What are u doing for exercise & for how long? I’ve gotten back into doing Zumba 4-5 times a week & do a fair bit of walking mainly from going to appts, work once a week & the shops but I have a feeling as my energy decreases I won’t be doing Zumba as much. I don’t set a target on how long i can do Zumba for, I have a heart condition so I always listen to my body when doing any high intensity exercise as I have to be careful not to over exert myself. Last yr while in lockdown I was I guess u could say excessively exercising, I would do a 1hr walk, come back from that do 15-30mins yoga & then anywhere from 30mins-3hrs of Zumba plus any extra walking with going to shops/chemist & some appts. Some days I would do 2-3hrs of walking
Thank u so much for the advice & tips very helpful

#9 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 08:20 PM

Thank u so much for answering, I’m not new to dieting or fasting been doing it for yrs, I also have bulimia which I’ve struggled with for 19yrs, recently I was re-diagnosed as bulimia w Ana sub-type & I’m overweight so wanting to try sorta a different approach so to speak so I can reduce my b/p. I started the diet yesterday & it’s logged in my question “abc diet buddy, my 1st attempt” if you’d like to have a look at it

I tend to drink quite a bit of s/f soda to keep me feeling full & for that bit of sweetness. I’m a very fussy eater in general so my meals will always be the same. In 2014 I put myself on a strict diet after I got to my HW ever. I did for a yr which helped me lose 21kg but then fell off the wagon & that’s when my b/p got the worst it’s ever been, nowadays I tend to focus more on restricting & fasting. In the last few months my bulimia has gotten worse as I’m using it as a coping mechanism so I’m always buying processed, easy to purge foods. My electrolytes have been declining which I expected, I really want to cut down on my b/p & to eat a lot more healthier while still losing weight

Currently the weight I’m at atm is the lowest it’s been in yrs. I also smoke cigarettes which helps to keep me occupied in a way I guess. I know I should quit, I’ll get there eventually

Do u incorporate any carbs into ur meals? How do u keep yourself occupied on fast days? What are u doing for exercise if any? I’m currently doing Zumba 4-5 times a week but I have a feeling as my energy decreases I won’t be doing it as much
Thank u so much for the advice & tips very helpful

Oh yeah, ok, I feel you. I was bulimic for a good 4 years and just recently got it under control, was b/p free for about 5 months, but relapsed shortly before doing this diet, and the low restriction or fasting days can be a trigger, just forwarning you so you can prepare. Yeah, def keep up on those electrolytes and yeah same, s/f soda to keep full. 

Yeah, I do have carbs. I'm pretty active and I find it's the only thing that gives me enough energy to keep up, but I try to keep it to half or less of the calories for the day. So for ex. today I had 5 pretzel chips. lol. Again, it's not planned, but I've tried to do no carbs or low carbs and it always triggers terrible b/p phases. I think the key for ex-bulimics is moderation, still allow yourself to have those foods, just in really small amounts, trying to not have them at all and then inevitably caving seems to cause those feelings of failure, giving up, and ultimately binging and purging. 

I work two jobs, and take a few online classes, so keeping busy on fast days is relatively easy as there isn't usually a day when I'm not doing anything. I do a lot of workout videos at home to keep fit, and I like walking or running around my neighborhood. Usually that is enough to occupy me, but if I'm extra tempted I will just keep myself out of the house for as long as possible, walking downtown, window shopping, hanging with friends etc. cuz I know if I'm alone in the house I will binge. I like to paint and do creative things, or just go for a really long drive, I guess just absorbing yourself in things and trying to not think about food as much as possible. I also like watching food videos or cooking shows haha, it depends on the mood, it used to sometimes trigger me to binge, but I've got a handle on it now and use it as more of inspiration. 

Hope that helps! I'll check out your accountability. Good luck :) 

giphy.gif

#10 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 01:40 AM

Day 9 

(Sunday)

Honestly, I didn't have much written down for this day. I think I tried to keep up with it in the morning, but it quickly turned into a b/p cycle, and I really have nothing to say for myself lol. 

Day 10

(Monday) 

Fast

This was the first fast day of the diet, not as difficult for me as I thought it was going to be. I kept pretty busy most of the day, and made it the whole day without going over or screwing it up. But the old night-eating demons came back to haunt me, and I had a small b/p very late in the night, possibly after 12 so Idk maybe that even counts for the next day lol. The point is I made it through an entire day basically without food and only about 15 marshmallows going down and then immediately coming back up (*warning, description, skip if triggered or weirded out* it was a mixed bag of pink and white marshmallows and since I literally didn't have a damn other thing in my system at the time and purged pretty quickly after consuming, they came up all a swirly explosion of pink and white foam and I literally laughed at myself, puking up fluffy marshmallow clouds like a deranged unicorn.) 

That is all. Thanks for being here. 

Day 11

(Tuesday) 

I've vowed to get back to weighing myself tomorrow, but I just couldn't make myself do it today. Too worried about what all the binges from the previous few days have done to me. 

Today woke up very hungry, all off and thirsty, puffy, electrolytes no doubt thrown off by last nights extremely late purging adventure. I had work again and was very tired, and groggy when going in but as soon as my body got some calories in, the greedy little thing started chugging along. I know there are more of these fast days to go and a lot of low-calorie days and I'm just really hoping I'll be able to push through all of them. Because I'm going strictly by the calories and not subtracting exercise from anything, it's really extra hard on days where I have to do a lot of physical activity for work. Ugh, idk, I'll make it. I have too. I'm strong. 

Day 12

(Wednesday) 

Calories: 260/200

Coffee w/ sweet cream: 25

1/2 a hard-boiled egg: 35

1 apple: 70

1 ice cream sandwich: 130

Well, I'm hopefully back on the wagon. Did a little better today, slightly over on calories, but I need to get my b/p under control. Plus I exercised so even though I'm not necessarily subtracting it from my daily cals, that's gotta count for something, right? 

Weight: 56 kg

BMI: 20.5

Weight loss: pffft lol

Weight gain: .3 kg

Day 13

(Wednesday) 

Calories: 400/400

Double oreo: 80

1 peach: 60

2 baby ruth fun-sized: 170

1 hard-boiled egg: 70

​2 zucchini and shiritaki noodles: 60 

Back to counting my exact calories because I'm going to successfully not binge or purge.Today was much easier with the more calories I could consume. Keeping buys and moderate exercise today. Hopefully tomorrow is a good day too. 

Weight: 55.8 kg

Weight loss: .5 kg

Day 14

(Thursday) 

Calories: 350/350

Partial green tea frapp: 100

peach: 60

1/2 alcohol seltzer: 45

1 piece chocolate: 25

1 slice thin crust pizza: 120

This was a rougher day. I almost blacked out two times, but I didn't give in. I was super hungry and low energy until I got a good amount of espresso in me. That usually clears things up. lol. 

Weight: 55.5 kg

Weight loss: .3 kg

Day 15

(Saturday)

Calories: 300/250

1 piece chocolate: 25

1 cup pudding: 105

10 pretzels: 100

1 orange: 60

2 mushrooms + shiritaki noodles: 10

Today was hard, I was not as busy so it was more difficult to keep away from eating. I went over again, as usual, I have to get this under control. I have a calorie limit for a reason. But my weight was still down so I'm happy about that yay!! :) 

Weight: 55 kg

Weight loss: .5 kg!

*also all caught up now*

:D

giphy.gif

#11 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 12:16 AM

Day 16 

(Sunday) 

Calories: 207/200

Coffee w/cream: 25

1/2 egg bite: 42

Refresher: 70

1 cookie: 70

It wasn't my best day. I was tired. I was cranky. I ate 7 calories over and was upset about that. I was back up to 55kg (don't know what happened there, I was drinking more water so maybe that's it?) Ugh. Just tired. 

Day 17

(Monday) 

FAST

Well. that went just about as well as I thought it would. It wasn't exactly a fast, I ate a few plantain chips because I was feeling kind of faint in the morning. Most the day made it through, but then in the very late night (omgosh ALWAYS GETS ME) I binged a bit on some tortillas (don't worry thow, I threw them up. So - officially relapsing into bulimia, but I'm kinda more or less sticking to this crazy diet, so I'm not sure if that's a win or a lose????) 

Weight: 54.8 kg (Down .2 kg!!) 

Day 18

(Tuesday) 

Calories: 190/200 [1st DAY UNDER CALORIE LIMIT!!!]

Coffee w/ cream & sugar: 40

5 pretzels: 50

Salmon on lettuce aka "salad": 100

Today went pretty spectacular actually. I got a lot of work done, and even did a short workout. I felt rather excited, even a little invigorated, and was super happy with myself that I was sticking to the diet. I didn't feel tired until later in the evening when I was supposed to be going to bed anyway, so maybe this is good for my insomnia haha. I was in a great mood, even helped out more than I usually do with my family, I did feel hungry by I could keep it in check. Maybe was even enjoying it a little bit. 

Weight: 54.4 kg. 

Weight loss: .4 kg!! (twice as much as the day before, that'll put a smile on an anorexic face) 

Day 19

(Wednesday)

Calories: 120/100

Almond milk: 40

Pink Lemonade: 55

Coffee w/cream: 25

Pretty much a liquid day today. I will say that I added a good amount of calorie free chai mix to that almond milk to make it a chai latte, and it was actually bomb and got me through a good portion of the day. 

These low-calorie days are killing me. I can feel a binge coming on. 

Weight: 54.6 (Up .2 kg? I don't get it. Maybe just water weight cuz I'm drinking a lot of water? Just my body getting used to the high restriction?) 

Day 20

(Thursday) 

FAST

Annnnnd here we are again. Day started off as a pretty good fast, then I caved a little and ate two small pieces of chocolate, but I thought that was going to be it. 

I'm spending the week with my family, and they are starting to get suspicious - not necessarily because i've visibly lost any weight, just because of how I don't eat very often, and like on a fast day today, not at all. I knew I used up the oh I'm not feeling good excuse last night, it would look suspicious to pull that routine two nights in a row so I did what I promised myself I wouldn't do. I planned a binge. I ate a big dinner with them, all the fixing, didn't hold back, then went and purged directly afterward. UghhhhhhhhI hate this. But it didn't even stop there. After a few hours I was just feeling strangely hungry like you do after a b/p cycle where you can't control it and ate a piece of bread. ON A FAST DAY. Oh and some broccoli - so I guess that's healthy. I hate hate hate this. I want to be rid of this stupid habit. I have GOT to stop b/p. I might adjust the rest of the fast days because it's just not worth it to me to bring back my bulimia just to have two fast days in the middle of an already grueling diet. Aghhhhh and I was doing kinda well too   :( 

*deep breaths* we'll be at it again tomorrow. Back on the wagon. 

I can do this. 

Didn't weigh myself (for obvious b/p reasons lmao)  

Day 21

(Friday) 

Calories: 283/300

Small Salad: 70

1/4 bag of candy: 43

1 piece toast w/honey: 160

Carrots: 10

This was the only day so far (maybe since) on the diet where I *DIDN"T BINGE OR PURGE* and also felt relatively like I wasn't dying. I stayed below calorie limit which is encouraging and I'm just hoping I'm able to stay on this wagon for the rest of the diet. Yay!!

Weight: 55 kg

Weight loss/gain: +.6kg (ugh) 

Day 22

(Saturday)

*Ok I'm playing catch-up with a lot of these days from over a week ago and I don't have a lot of data written in for many of them because let's face it I'm busy and depressed and not keeping track of everything.* 

Don't have a weight for this day or my food log, but I did write in 273 so I think that's a calorie count. Obviously over the limit, but I'm trying to beat this b/p cycle. 

Calories: 273/250

Weekly Stats Check

Weight (Start of week):54.6kg(ish) - (End of Week): 55kg(ish)

Weight Change: +.4kg [!!] :angry: 

BMI (Start): 20.1 - (End): 20.2

BMI Change: +.1 point [ :angry: ]

giphy.gif

#12 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 12:25 AM

Week 4

Day 23

(Sunday)

*Don't have anything for this day, sry folks*

Day 24

(Monday)

*Nothing for this one either, idk what happened, I didn't give up because I distinctly remember calculating and restricting these days, I think I might have just gotten too exhausted to keep track. lol *

Day 25

(Tuesday)

Calories: 140/100

Coffee w/cream and sugar: 45

Veggies: 35

Hummus: 55

Shiritaki Noodles: 5

Made it through most of the day, binged some ice cream close to the end of the day but purged it almost immediately. First time weighing myself in a while (or at least tracking it) and I was pleased but I think the daunting-ness of the upcoming days where I literally get to eat nothing are making me freak out a bit and feel the need to binge and purge. Ughhhhhhh

Weight: 54.2 kg

Day 26

(Wednesday)

Today was a shit show. Binged and purged two different times, I think I got everything up but with it only being 50 calories you can never be sure and it's not worth even documenting. This is probably the most difficult week of the entire diet, or any of the diets I'll be doing for that matter, so I know it gets better from here, it's just so incredibly frustrating. I want to lose this weight immediately, but this high restriction is causing me to relapse into other disorders and ugh. I think I'm going to modify the other fast days on the diet because I know they are just going to cause me to b/p which defeats the purpose of fasting for your body anyway lol. Idk, if you have any ideas about what I could do pls tell me, I'll take tips and help, this is just the hardest week and I do be struggling just the slightest lol. 

Forgot to mention that this whole week I've been feeling really lightheaded as well and a couple times I straight stood up and blacked completely out. So, just if you're planning on doing this diet, know what you're getting yourself in for and prepare for those symptoms so you don'g get hurt. K thanks y'all  :) 

(Also didn't weigh myself today. Didn't seem worth it)

Day 27

(Thursday)

I don't have any data for this day, honestly I was feeling pretty icky after yesterday and spent the whole day in bed, luckily I remember I stayed pretty close to the total for the day, I just didn't write anything down. 

*Soooooo here is what I'm doing to take care of the Fasts* 

So the fasts basically just trigger me to binge and purge, so I'm getting rid of them. I really wanted to do this diet right down to the numbers, but I have to get this b/p cycle under control if I'm ever going to lose and keep it off. I've been really roller-coastering on this diet and haven't lost a lot so far, so this is a priority to stop the binging and purging. What I've done is switched THE CALORIE LIMITS FOR DAY 28 and DAY 31, and since Day 31 has 800, and I didn't go over it, the excess calories from that day (which will actually happen two days earlier) will be moved over to be the calorie limit for Day 32. Hopefully that made sense, from my nutrient-deficient brain to yours, if it just sounds like I'm rambling, just read through the day logs, I'm sure it will make more sense haha   :P

Day 28 

(Friday)

*New Limit* (Switched with Day 31) 800

Calories: 665/800

Coffee w/milk = 20

Sliced meat = 40

Beef taco = 220

Tortilla chips = 100

1/2 margarita = 100

1/4 serving of ice cream (this was literally a few spoonfuls guys, it was bliss and agony all at once) = 185

Weight: 55kg (I was over it, I was just excited to eat for a day and knew that the binging and purging was throwing it off) 

When you're on a super long diet like this, it really does change the way you look at food and even just subconciously how you portion things out for you. Like I thought I was going to go through the whole 800 cals, I felt like I was binging, but looking back, when I was overweight I easily ate twice this in a day when I was trying to be "good," and in the middle of this diet a day like this feels like a huge cheat and you're super full. So that was exhilarating, knowing that when I get off this I probably won't go back to eating 1500+ cals in a day as long as I can control the b/p. 

*This leaves 145 cals left over for day 32 which would have been a fast day. Close enough*

Day 29

(Saturday)

Calories: 255/200

1/2 Starbucks refresher = 45

Shaken Espresso =  120

Salad = 40

1 cup popcorn = 50

Today was alright. It was a little sad to go back to the high restriction after a day of kinda going all-out, but it also felt good, like I'm back on track. and I think some of yesterday kept me full too, I was super worried I'd be really hungry, but I wasn't that much. Overall a good day. 

Didn't weigh myself. I think I was psyched out after yesterday, worried that I would have gained a bunch of weight after that day of eating, and panic myself into a b/p. lolz hopefully I'll get braver as these diets go along. 

Weekly Stats Check

Weight (Start): 55kg (ish) - Weight (End):55kg(ish)

Weight Change: Nothing. Literally not a single half a kilo.

BMI (Start): 20.2 - BMI (End):20.2

BMI Change: Yup you guessed it, nothing. 

*Was going to do a half-way point check in, but it seems pointless at this point. I've only lost 1 kilo since starting this diet, which was a month ago. This is high restriction, it's not easy but on top of that I'm self-sabotaging with the binge/purge cycle, so although I know it's because I've been working against myself, it just feels like I've been putting myself through hell for no reward. Encouragement appreciated*

giphy.gif

#13 longing to be thin

longing to be thin

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1198 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 07:03 AM

I feel ya. I’m on day 18 & since starting the diet I’ve had 6 fuck up days & im almost back to my starting weight. I’ve really struggled w this diet, after seeing yet another gain today I was so ready to give up but I’m gonna keep going. I think coz I’m struggling mentally atm it’s making it harder for me to focus on the diet

#14 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 02:38 PM

Week 5

Day 30

(Sunday)

Calories: 328/300

1/2 (protein)milkshake = 73

1 pita bread piece = 30

veggies = 35

1/2 chai latte = 115

1 small strawberry scone = 75

I am proud to announce that after the scone and realizing that I would come out over my projected limit for that day, I decided *NOT* to just give up and binge and purge the last meal, but just let it be and deal with it in the morning. My morning weigh-in had already stressed me out enough, and as you can see, my choices for the day made the ultimate best use of the calories I could have (sarcasm, I make terrible nutrition choices for the amount of calories I ingest lol) but I need a win, and hey, baby steps. 

Weight: 55.2 kg 

Weight gained: .2kg (argh) 

Day 31

(Monday)

200 *calorie limit switched with Day 28*

Calories: 248/200

I don't have specs for today, just the total written down. I didn't binge or purge, just super discouraged. Almost no weight change and I look super bloated, haven't been b/p lately so I don't know what's up. Very tired and hungry, just made worse by the fact that I'm not seeing results. Ughhhh what is going wrong with this diet, this is literally hardcore, I don't think switching up the order of the days would be enough to push my body into starvation mode or mess up the weight loss, just super frustrated and I guess obsessing today. 

Weight: 55kg (like wtf - I mean it was end of day instead of start like I usually do but it's whatever, I forgot lol)

Day 32

(Tuesday)

SHOULD BE A FAST *altered to 145cals*

Calories: 210/145 ***LITERALLY 75 CALS OVER ON WHAT SHOULD HONESTLY BE A FAST DAY****  :angry:   :angry: 

4 shrimp = 85

1 orange = 65

1 slice cheese = 50

Shiritaki Noocdes in broth = 10

Ughhh I'm literally so annoyed that I can't stay under any calorie limit whatsoever, no matter what it is or if I give myself a little leway. YOU KNOW WHAT ALSO DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IS THE WEIGHT LOSS LIKE YAY BUT ALSO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Idk why I'm losing it, it just feels like today has been all over the place and I'm prolly gonna go cry now

Weight: 53.6 kg

Weight loss: 1.4 kg (which doesn't even make sense??? except that this was morning dry weight and yesterday was end of day???)

Day 33

(Wednesday)

Calories: 260/250

Shaken espresso = 120

2 cookies = 140

I was pretty stoked about this day if we're honest. I stayed close to target, and though I b/p a little bit of ice cream towards the end of the night, I was doing really well all day, not getting into a bad headspace, and the frequencies of the b/p are much less. The weight for today seems much more accurate, although it was excited, I'm really feeling like yesterday's weight was a fluke...

Weight: 54kg

Weight gain: +.4kg

Day 34

(Thursday)

Calories: 380/350

1/2 Salted Caramel light coffee = 55

3 cooked shrimp = 60

small salad w/chicken = 20

egg bites = 233

3 strawberries = 12

Today was relatively easy with the hunger and all that. I did feel lightheaded from time to time, but that is to be expected with this restriction. I know I should feel better about my choices for food, being that they were "healthier" but I really don't care about that. Haha sometimes I really just want to be skinny and I don't care about what I'm putting into my body. I was almost happy with my weight from yesterday, but I don't understand why the calories would be going down and the number going up unless this diet really does put you in starvation mode. Or maybe I'm doing that to myself being too active, I work two jobs and workout on top of that, so maybe that's it. Idk. Insights would be appreciated as to why this is maybe happening? 

Weight: 54.4kg

Weight gain: +.4kg

Day 36

(Friday)

Calories: 445/450!!!!

1 slice cheese = 40

1 slice meat = 20

dried apricots = 35

1 banana = 100

1/2 lemon cake slice = 150

1 serving candy = 100

Yes!! Yay!!! 1st day under calorie limit without a b/p. I did it. I know I can do it. I am so happy guys. This may not seem like much, but it is a big win for me. Even if it was only 5 cals under, and as you can see, I don't eat that nutritiously even haha, but the scale was down and I am super pumped yes, here we go, we are getting this!!   :D   :D 

Weight: 54 kg

Weight LOSS: -.6kg!!

Day 36

(Saturday)

FAST

Calories: Maybe about 100?? Can never tell lol

Black coffee w/ heavy cream = 20 

About 1/2 a small Margarita = 80

These were the only thing I couldn't be sure I got up. Yup, of course if I had a really good day, I have to go and screw it up with a giant binge/purge. Half a burger, pie and ice cream, all down and back up again within maybe 15 mins. Why am I addicted to self-sabotaging like this? UGhhh. Well, at the very least, I think I understand why the weight and my anger (lol) was such a roller-coaster last week. *TMI WARNING* cycle started today, I HATE THIS PART of being a bio girl. Like there are a lot of things to hate, and a lot of things to love, but man it sucks. I'm literally on double doses of pain meds  rn. 

Didn't take weight

Weekly Stats Check

Weight (Start): 55.2kg - (End): 54kg(ish)

Weight Change: - 1.2kg Yayy!

BMI (Start): 20.2 - (End): 19.8

BMI Change: - .4 points

Very proud of this :) 

giphy.gif

#15 depressionflavoredcupcake

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 02:56 PM

I feel ya. I’m on day 18 & since starting the diet I’ve had 6 fuck up days & im almost back to my starting weight. I’ve really struggled w this diet, after seeing yet another gain today I was so ready to give up but I’m gonna keep going. I think coz I’m struggling mentally atm it’s making it harder for me to focus on the diet

Right??? It's just super mentally discourging for this amount of restriction you feel like you should be getting some positive results back. But trust me, it gets easier. That like 3rd week with the 50 and 100 cal days is the hardest, and it's a lot easier after that. 

Also oof, yeah the mental part of it is huge. Spend time on your mental health and the other things will be easier to deal with. 

Hope it goes alright!! 

giphy.gif

#16 longing to be thin

longing to be thin

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1198 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 05:25 AM

Right??? It's just super mentally discourging for this amount of restriction you feel like you should be getting some positive results back. But trust me, it gets easier. That like 3rd week with the 50 and 100 cal days is the hardest, and it's a lot easier after that.
Also oof, yeah the mental part of it is huge. Spend time on your mental health and the other things will be easier to deal with.
Hope it goes alright!!

Awww thank u sm, I fucked up again today. I’ve decided to start over. I just feel too disappointed & angry to keep going, I’d rather start over & at least now I know how hard this diet is from the mental aspects of it, I want to try harder & work through all the temptations of giving in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users