Military diet - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Military diet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Minivintageqween

Minivintageqween

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 July 2021 - 11:37 PM

I'm starting the military diet tomorrow.

I've done it a few times in the past and the lowest amount of weight I lost with it was 6 lbs

I'm starting at a HIGH bmi

I do not have a scale I can weigh myself with on a daily basis, but I weighed myself today and i will weigh myself at the end of the diet. (I have to go to my mother in laws for a scale lol)

I'm going to do the full 3 days, only substituting the grapefruit for a small plum (as allowed on their substitution list and because my stores dont have grapefruits right now for some reason....) or I will use their substitution of baking soda in water.

I'll see about posting everyday, perhaps with the calorie count and my thoughts/feelings as well. I'm not a picky eater (obviously..) so this shouldn't be hard other than no snacking.

I currently plan on doing some sort of fast at the end of this as well, and since I DON'T exercise I want to implement some sort of routine after this diet... we will see how it all goes

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

#2 Minivintageqween

Minivintageqween

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2021 - 09:58 PM

I'm starting the military diet tomorrow.

I've done it a few times in the past and the lowest amount of weight I lost with it was 6 lbs

I'm starting at a HIGH bmi

I do not have a scale I can weigh myself with on a daily basis, but I weighed myself today and i will weigh myself at the end of the diet. (I have to go to my mother in laws for a scale lol)

I'm going to do the full 3 days, only substituting the grapefruit for a small plum (as allowed on their substitution list and because my stores dont have grapefruits right now for some reason....) or I will use their substitution of baking soda in water.

I'll see about posting everyday, perhaps with the calorie count and my thoughts/feelings as well. I'm not a picky eater (obviously..) so this shouldn't be hard other than no snacking.

I currently plan on doing some sort of fast at the end of this as well, and since I DON'T exercise I want to implement some sort of routine after this diet... we will see how it all goes

Yikers, I did perfect with the diet today, even started my fast at 6 30 pm.... and I just currently binged and tried to purge....

Restarting tomorrow... I WILL do this properly for the 3 days straight. No more binging

#3 Minivintageqween

Minivintageqween

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 July 2021 - 02:30 PM

Since I binged and I'm restarting my head says I'll somehow make up for it if I skip the breakfast and lunch and just have dinner. I am still having coffee for breakfast and lunch, but I increased it to 2 cups for each.

I dont like black coffee so I do add a tiny squirt of stevia liquid (I know it's not recommended but whatever) and some cinnamon and baking soda.

The reason behind eating grapefruit is because it helps the ph of your body. That's also why baking soda in water is their recommended substitute for grapefruit.

Fat thrives in an acidic environment, so creating a more alkaline environment in your body supposedly helps burn fat, therefore I added some to my coffee since coffee itself is acidic. :) I also drink alkaline bottled water.

#4 Minivintageqween

Minivintageqween

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 July 2021 - 06:13 PM

I fully did today really well, and I started my 18 hour fast at 6:05 pm, here's to keeping a clear mind and having water or tea in arms reach if I have any binge urge tonight.

#5 Minivintageqween

Minivintageqween

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 July 2021 - 12:09 PM

Did great yesterday and did a 16 hour fast. Just had coffee and about to have the rest of breakfast.

I did some errands this morning including laundry at a laundromat.

It was empty for the first hour I was there but then like 7 old ladies came in and i could overhear them talking about me... made me feel like shit :D

I think after this diet if I dont have satisfactory results I'm just gonna jump straight into an egg diet someone was telling me about on youtube..

#6 Minivintageqween

Minivintageqween

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 July 2021 - 08:57 PM

I did okay although I ended up eating an extra boiled egg... I had quite a bit more exercise than I expected yesterday and today (I dont exercise at all really but I'm going to start a routine soon... I hope)

Doing an 18 hour fast before weigh in tomorrow

I'm not expecting great results but we will see

#7 Minivintageqween

Minivintageqween

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 July 2021 - 07:50 PM

I did okay although I ended up eating an extra boiled egg... I had quite a bit more exercise than I expected yesterday and today (I dont exercise at all really but I'm going to start a routine soon... I hope)

Doing an 18 hour fast before weigh in tomorrow

I'm not expecting great results but we will see

I weighed in and lost 7.3 lbs, more than I expected! Also went 22 ish hours fasting instead of just the 18

I'm thinking of doing the egg diet from versatile vicky on youtube

• rusty3 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users