Hair loss+caffeine shampoo - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hair loss+caffeine shampoo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emo kid

Emo kid

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1283 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 09:36 AM

I’m a hairdresser but I wasn’t really taught about hair loss I was taught how to notice it but not how to stop it.
Since quarantine started my hair has fallen out a ton I started taking vitamins and it’s slowed down but my hair isn’t growing like it used to and it’s got really thin.

I’ve been looking into caffeine shampoos but I kinda wanted other peoples opinions on it and if you are a hairdresser that will also help.
I know most things but this has me stumped all I was taught was scalp massages and oil/flat hair makes the hair look thinner.

#2 zimniysoldat

zimniysoldat

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6657 posts
  • LocationCryostasis

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:33 PM

Idk about caffeine shampoos, but first off make sure ur not allergic/sensitive to anything in hour current shampoo. Theres currently a lawsuit that a shampoo company is going thru because they had chemicals in there which made peoples hair fall out. Also, stress may be playing a big role in how much hair is falling out.

As an aside, I've heard good things about zinc shampoos like anti dandruff ones in germs of making hair grow, buy idk if that's from just hair growing longer/faster or dealing w hair falling out and regrowing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  • Emo kid likes this

Winter in Siberia is colder

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users