Skinny Girl Diet Accountability & Meal Plan Updates ♡ 07/20 - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Skinny Girl Diet Accountability & Meal Plan Updates ♡ 07/20

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sweet_Sugarbunny

Sweet_Sugarbunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 03:25 AM

Hey everyone! I've been up and down weight wise with my lowest being 115 lbs and my heaviest being 215 lbs. I've struggled with my weight and body image for years and I'm just so sick of it. So here I go, and hopefully I can entertain a few of you in the process.

So I'll be starting the Skinny Girl Diet today and will post tomorrow exactly how much I weigh and what I ate. This way I can log when certain meals affect ne. I've been successful with this diet in the past, I've always been the one to ruin it.

Let's start out with my basic stats!

Starting Weight: 183 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs

My short term goal is to weigh around 155 to 160 before Halloween since I have been invited to a large event. I'm always super self conscious around crowds due to my weight so I would like to be comfortable.

All in all, this is my very first accountability post and I'm very excited to get the ball rolling!
  • knackeredbuttrying and visenyaaa like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users