Your weirdest fantasies? - Page 3 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Your weirdest fantasies?

anorexia starving fantasy skinny

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 pastafreak

pastafreak

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12992 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 11:25 PM

(Cringe alert) Becoming a "celebrity" in the ED community, like Eugenia or Felice Fawn or shmegeh

#42 pastafreak

pastafreak

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12992 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 12:11 AM

My two closest friends talking to each other about how worried they are about me. I imagine one of them saying something like, "Hey, I'm worried about Pastafreak. She's lost a lot of weight lately," and the other one going, "Yes, I've noticed that too. What do you think we should do?"

#43 anhedoniac

anhedoniac

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 01:55 AM

I want to walk past my ex flings and shitty ex friends in a little mini skirt and crop top and for them to notice how much weight ive dropped. That i gained control after leaving them and got hotter and more goth in the process

#44 ♡Echo♡

♡Echo♡

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 03:33 AM

constantly thinking abt this one.

having a friend group and one day all of us decide to go to the beach together, wed all end up getting their and going into the changing areas they have before you get down to the beach, then and all of us walking out an me just being boney and thin.
id wanna act like nothings wrong and if they look worried id just continue to act normal.
id want my ribs and hips to be visible in whatever im wearing and id want them all to know im suffering and know im hurting but i also want them to be jelouse. id want them to look at me and want to Be Me. id want them to spend every moment were there and their looking at me both being terrified and jeoulse of me to the point their left speachless and.. id want 4 people their in specific to be there and to see what i look like and know that its partially their faults
HW: 110.6lbs (i was 4'10in)
CW: 75.4lbs (im now 5'4in)
LW: 69lbs
UGW: 65lbs i think. idk itll probably get lower

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anorexia, starving, fantasy, skinny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users