?! Took a body check photo I actually like ! - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

?! Took a body check photo I actually like !

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 uraffextion

uraffextion

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:15 PM

Holy crap- I can’t believe the day has come ??? I took a body check photo and I didn’t immediately go “right, 10 more pounds to lose”. I still want to lose 10 more pounds BUT this was such a pleasant surprise. ((Except for my arms, but I have loose skin so it is what it is))

I hit my lowest weight (81 lbs flat) after eating something I LOVED but didn’t know the calories for so that makes me super happy since I’m kinda considering it a safe food as long as I portion it. I’m fluctuating my calories, slowly losing weight, having energy to run a few miles a day AND weight lift in the gym. I kind of love being in this state of terrified of losing more weight and justifying eating, then eating and the next weigh in theres either no weight gain or theres weight loss.

Idk I am just super happy rn about this. My BMI is 15.4 and I think I’m at a size soon that I’ll want to recover from and only build muscle and gain from there (I’m less of a number person - more of a look person) and I’m just elated that I’m in the home stretch where I can hopefully repair my calories and work up to a normal amount of eating and stay this size. I love that more than the idea of residential for sure!!!!

The picture : https://imgur.com/a/0YT3x93
  • Tiny.Soul, WanderingLove, Young Goddess and 6 others like this

#2 LazyLimbo

LazyLimbo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:23 PM

that is amazing you feel that way

I wish you good luck!! (:

#3 Young Goddess

Young Goddess

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3218 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:31 PM

just a question <3 what was ur sw? like ur stats plssss, u r goals <3

Stats.

Spoiler

#4 dicehatestealth

dicehatestealth

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:41 PM

you are so pretty!!

#5 uraffextion

uraffextion

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:49 PM

you are so pretty!!

thank you I hope you’re doing well!!

#6 uraffextion

uraffextion

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:51 PM

just a question <3 what was ur sw? like ur stats plssss, u r goals <3

I believe I started at 126 or so (: that was around February or so! I have a photo album showing before and after if you’re curious (: >> https://imgur.com/a/yaGDhYK
  • Young Goddess likes this

#7 uraffextion

uraffextion

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:52 PM

that is amazing you feel that way

I wish you good luck!! (:

thank you I wish you luck, too!

#8 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 July 2021 - 11:11 PM

Ohh love this feeling.

I'm happy for you.
  • The.cat.ghost likes this
"Now you see, the world is full of temptations. They are wrong things that seem right at the time" - Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio.

High restricting is the way for me because slow and steady wins the race. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you end the day on a calorie deficit, you have won.

Height: 5 foot 7 / 171cms,
Highest Weight: 180 pounds / 82 kgs, (BMI 28.0)
Lowest Weight: 85 pounds / 39 kgs, (BMI 13.3)

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (again): 85 pounds / 39 kgs OR LOWER!!!

#9 CumDumpster

CumDumpster

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:14 AM

Wow you are beautiful
5’5
cw: 117
gw:108
lw: 88
hw: 142

#10 dylanisnolongerdyingsadly

dylanisnolongerdyingsadly

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2041 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 02:03 AM

That is such a pretty photo !!!
My signature is a mess rn redoing it lol

Spoiler

773427w34lc9wivu.gif

#11 Passivesuicidalist

Passivesuicidalist

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1541 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 03:52 AM

I believe I started at 126 or so (: that was around February or so! I have a photo album showing before and after if you’re curious (: >> https://imgur.com/a/yaGDhYK

Dude. That's an insane before/after. It's like night and day. I'm impressed.
Highest BMI: 23.4 (Post refeeding/IP)
Lowest BMI: 12.1 (Acute renal failure)
Current BMI: I haven't the faintest clue, I had to quit weighing myself 4 years ago to (attempt to) save my sanity.

#12 Pioumi

Pioumi

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1766 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 22 July 2021 - 04:06 AM

I've seen tons of before/after pictures but that is probably the most impressive one!

I can only guess this transition came with many sufferings and trying times, so I wish you it gets easier from now on ❤

You are incredibly beautiful, so happy for you that you can finally see it too :)

Stats

Currently fluctuating around BMI 12.5

Height: 5'6 (168 cm)

Lowest BMI: 10.1

UGW: recovered?

[last edited: July 2021]

#13 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:04 AM

Omg!

Do you mean February 2021?!

Wow. This is absolutely impressive. But I have to agree, the depth of the pain must be incredible so for that I am sorry.
"Now you see, the world is full of temptations. They are wrong things that seem right at the time" - Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio.

High restricting is the way for me because slow and steady wins the race. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you end the day on a calorie deficit, you have won.

#14 Sugar_Witch

Sugar_Witch

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1102 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:43 PM

Congratulations! Your body shape is so beautiful, it gives me hope!

How have your tattoos held up? Im curious because Id like to get more done but not sure where to put them.

#15 uraffextion

uraffextion

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:51 PM

I've seen tons of before/after pictures but that is probably the most impressive one!
I can only guess this transition came with many sufferings and trying times, so I wish you it gets easier from now on ❤
You are incredibly beautiful, so happy for you that you can finally see it too :)

Thank you!! I ended up being manipulated out of a pregnancy by a partner I had that I loved. He left me mid-termination (and the termination was pretty traumatizing because of how my body reacted) and since then I couldn’t fathom eating. I felt so horrible and like I wasn’t enough and it cost something it’s life and that’s the only thing that played in my head when I tried to eat. I would picture my partner there telling me the things he did and I just emotionally couldn’t function (or physically) for weeks until I was in residential (: then in residential I didn’t eat and lost more because they didn’t help me much-

Now here I am! Doing a little bit better, suffering my first break up since then (and it bringing back a lot of those feelings). I really appreciate that you touched base on how painful it must’ve been. Had it not been for the trauma and the loss, I couldn’t have ever had the motivation to do this. I am reaping the rewards, but at the end of the day if I had my baby and the man I thought loved me, I’d have that over this body. Stay safe out there!

#16 uraffextion

uraffextion

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:55 PM

Omg!
Do you mean February 2021?!
Wow. This is absolutely impressive. But I have to agree, the depth of the pain must be incredible so for that I am sorry.

Yep! Good ole February 2021 (: I definitely do not recommend losing weight this fast, though. I have a higher body fat percentage from muscle being wasted away and even though I have a smaller size now, I have some loose skin and plushiness that could’ve been avoided !! But the experience all came out of trauma, so I couldn’t have cared less about any of that stuff - whereas I have healed a bit more and am now focused on that stuff haha.

Thank you for the aknowledgement of the pain- this has been the worst segment of my life and I have not had a very pretty life. I mentioned this before, but if I had my baby and the life I was promised, I would’ve given up my disorder. I even had plans to go to residential while pregnant- for her. Now they are both gone and I must figure out what to do with all of that. I hope you stay well!
  • not_my_body likes this

#17 uraffextion

uraffextion

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:58 PM

Congratulations! Your body shape is so beautiful, it gives me hope!
How have your tattoos held up? Im curious because Id like to get more done but not sure where to put them.

I love this question!!! My tattoos did an AMAZING job at adapting to the weight fluctuations (: no distortions or anything like that. I’d totally recommend getting a tattoo- just know losing weight will have it cover a larger area as your skin slowly shrinks to adapt to your new size (: I’m actually getting a memorial tattoo on my hand and wrist ! And if I ever get weight restored, it should still look the same just with more space around it, if that makes sense !

#18 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 July 2021 - 06:05 PM

Yep! Good ole February 2021 (: I definitely do not recommend losing weight this fast, though. I have a higher body fat percentage from muscle being wasted away and even though I have a smaller size now, I have some loose skin and plushiness that could’ve been avoided !! But the experience all came out of trauma, so I couldn’t have cared less about any of that stuff - whereas I have healed a bit more and am now focused on that stuff haha.
Thank you for the aknowledgement of the pain- this has been the worst segment of my life and I have not had a very pretty life. I mentioned this before, but if I had my baby and the life I was promised, I would’ve given up my disorder. I even had plans to go to residential while pregnant- for her. Now they are both gone and I must figure out what to do with all of that. I hope you stay well!

Ohh god I am so sorry. Ive had a similar experience but there was no pregnancy/baby involved. The pain is intense and something I'd never forget. When it happened to me I went from 84kgs to 39kgs within a year.

Trauma really is so powerful and I'm so so sorry this happened to you. I wish I could do something to have prevented it for you. Nobody deserves to feel that much pain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users