Wrote these poems while extremely drugged up - Books and Poems - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Wrote these poems while extremely drugged up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yona ah sung

yona ah sung

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 05:10 AM

Just for a fun time waster, pick your favorite of the four and which one speaks to you i guess. I dont even remember writing them and i can barely decypher any meaning at all. So yeah, enjoy.

Little black butterflies. They swirl inside the stomachs of youth, eating their way out when the host becomes unstable, unsure. The holes are pathways, for the next creatures looking for a warm place to rest.

Red yarn wrapping around fingers. Up the arms and circle the neck. Stinging bandages covering cowering flesh and blood. Yarn carefully woven through each hole on the head, connecting our senses to our brain and then back to reality.

Walls of fingernails that i've won as bets. Playing cards for no reason and betting our souls. I've collected my winnings, they stain my floors. Each part in it's own case, each with it's name. I've bet my own eyes on a game with the devil.

Leap leap leap jump run
Spines get curved and we black out the sun
End of ending of us
Little to no time
Leave this body, move to the next
I'm not your friend
  • WanderingLove, DianaMin and paolarbear like this

#2 WanderingLove

WanderingLove

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2477 posts
  • LocationYour imagination

Posted 23 July 2021 - 06:08 AM

Hm, the first one and the last one caught me.
21yo bipolar mess
Longtime self-harmer, this starving crap is just a side gig.

"Others act upon me, therefore I am."

Rant/musings thread

Come join the pancake party!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users