I am new... Too fat.. Unhappy... And ready!!! This is my NEW social network - Page 2 - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I am new... Too fat.. Unhappy... And ready!!! This is my NEW social network

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Wannabepretty

Wannabepretty

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

Same here with the school!!! I have to wait in a cloakroom with the other mums and hardly anyone speak to me! They are all friends (I am new to area) and most of them are skinny! I feel so judged cos they look so together and I am normally a mess! I have a social anxiety disorder (which I am working on lol) so it's hell going up there :( they all do zumba together & metafit!

I hope one day to become a proper tattoo mum! I have 6 small tattoos but have about 1000 planned when I can afford them lol! I happen to think that people with tattoos are far more interesting to look at lol

#22 Starfishrpretty

Starfishrpretty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWestern Pennsylvania

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

I tend to agree I only had 2 that I got in the 90's up until October of last year & I won a free tattoo at a local shop in a contest & that just sprung some weird idk fetish or interest in me now I think I have 15 or 16 I go September tenth to get more work done...both my arms are going to be half sleeves by April 2015!!! Its my goal as well as lose 50 lbs & save enough to take my husband and I to the Bahama's! lol Big plans! The tattooing does get expensive though I am fortunate the man who does most of my tattoo's hooks me up very well for bringing in alot of clients. I also have social disorders which is odd I'm very social I just feel like ppl are looking at me or I look bad............even when I'm smaller I feel that way...........I try to pretend I don't feel that way but I always do. Someday we will both be red hot MILFS! lol

#23 Wannabepretty

Wannabepretty

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

Red hot tattoo milfs lol!
  • Starfishrpretty likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users