Going into treatment in three weeks.. - Parents with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Going into treatment in three weeks..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PrinnyWinnie

PrinnyWinnie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:09 PM

So, things have finally gotten out of hand and my BMI has dropped into the 15’s. I plan on getting into at least the 14’s before treatment. I’m OBSESSED. My poor son..he’s only 5 and he’s witnessing his mother deteriorating before his eyes. Yes. I am married and my husks wonderfully supportive, but I take care of our son during the day while he works. His mom does stay for half the day. I am getting weaker by the day. I was recently admitted to the er for my heart feeling as if it stopped beating while I was falling asleep. Extreme fatigue, I’m eating about 400 calories a day and exercising as much as I can. I wish I could be somewhere else before treatment so he didn’t have to witness any of this..I am the worst motion the face of the planet. To top it off, I am going to miss his very first day of kindergarten wile in treatment. I know it’s for the best but I still feel so guilty, like I did this to myself..

#2 AlisaYakubovich

AlisaYakubovich

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 August 2021 - 08:25 PM

Hopefully treatment helps and you can get back to normal life and get a job afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users