Accountability / living with boyfriend - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Accountability / living with boyfriend

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 05:31 AM

Making this thread for me to track my own progress. So hard to restrict with someone watching over my shoulder. Not I mention the 3 days binge I just had because we had visitors over the weekend and I had no choice and felt like crap the whole time. Have been too afraid to weight myself,so will weigh after a few days of restricting.

Height: 175
Weight: 58. 5kg (probably 61kg now after all that food)
GW:54kg
Current bmi: 19.1

Today I'm doing omad, since I can't sleep after fasting and I'm useless at work.

Will try to eat high volume/low calorie as it is the best way I have found to stop my boyfriend telling me to eat more. Lots of veggies and chicken, hopefully around 500-600kcal max.
  • akyre likes this

#2 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 06:01 AM

Update: I weight myself becasue I'm weak and I was 60.7, gross. If that isn't motivating I don't know what else. I feel so damn bloated. I do tend to weight like a kilo more during that time of the month, hopefully by this time next week I will have lost!

#3 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:26 AM

Today am even heavier at 61.3 omg how can I put on 3 kilos over one week! I'll admit this week have been super hard, the weather is so nice for the first time this summer so everyone is inviting me to eat out, I do my best to do low carb and low cal, no pointless calorific drinks but damn! And next week I go on vacation for a week with my boyfriend AND my family, I'm going to come back a total elephant! On the upside, my boyfriend has to go away for 2 weeks after that so I can definitly drop at least a few kilos with no one being the wiser.

#4 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 05:07 AM

I am fasting today. Coffee water and tea, broth if I get desperate. Feeling like a whale. Tomorrow I will eat a small meal in the evening only. Have got to get back on track and stop making excuses and blaming being social.

I was asked to meet some friends for drinking and merriment last night and said I was too tired. On the upside, my weight will probably start going down tomorrow when the shark week water weight starts to melt away. I bought some new jeans that are way too tight to wear so I can keep trying them until they fit well. I have done that twice already and both of those pairs of pants are enormous and unwearable now

#5 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 02:24 AM

OK so this weekend was not so bad! I managed to at least eat below maintenance, I think. I'm going on holiday on Thursday with my family, and they don't eat out a lot, and they know I do keto so should not be to hard to avoid gaining/lose a bit. Weighed in at 60.8 this morning which is still shockingly high! But for the next three days I am going to do an egg mono to try and get rid of this stupid water weight.

#6 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 August 2021 - 04:03 AM

Weight today: 59.6
Under 60 again! It was after the gym though so I will see how it is tomorrow, hopefully it's not just from sweat loss and then rockets back up. Yesterday my boyfriend freaked me out because I saw how much oil he was using to fry his lunch omg, I swear easily 100-200 calories worth. I made my own after, obviously, and then it came to 200 total.

#7 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 04:15 AM

OK I'm back from my holiday now. I didn't put on any weight! Tried to restrict as much as I could without drawing attention. My mother forbid me from losing more weight but she won't see me for at least another few months so I won't listen to that. I weigh in at 58.4kg, which puts me at 19.1. Or at least I think, I could be less, because I bought a new scale. I tester side by side with my old one, and it puts me a few hundred grams higher, but I'm going with the higher weight to be safe! Last night I got drunk and ate an ungodly amount of m&ms, today I feel so guilty and disgusted at myself. I'm going to fast all day and eat at lunch tomorrow!

#8 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 04:14 AM

This week went very well honestly, I had like max 600 calories a day during the week and then probably maintenance over the weekend from drinking, with no drunken binging! Yesterday weighed myself at 58kg, but I think I have pms but its wierd because I haven't really had a noticible increase in weight like normally. In other news, I am absolutely covered in bruises which is freaking me out a bit so I'm gonna up my vitamin game

#9 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 02:10 AM

Sometimes I feel like my momentum has really slowed, but I go back to my weight tracker and remind myself that I have lost around 6kg in the last 2 months, which is actually quite fair considering I started out trying to do it the "healthy" way, and the fact that I'm basically high restricting due to constantly being around to her people and somehow having a pretty active social life.
A few months ago, my goal weight was 58kg, which I now am! Even though I've only lost half a kilo this month. I'm waiting for a whoosh because I've been eating below maintainance.

But at around 60kg I changed the goal to 57kg. I don't think 1KG will make much difference so I'm shooting for 54/55kg as my ultimate goal.

#10 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 05:25 AM

My period lasted literally 1 day this month and I still weigh the same as before argh this is so frustrating! STUPID HORMONES I hate hate plateauing, normally I would just fast until I saw a drop but I'm working out almost everyday lifting to maintain muscle and I'm paranoid about losing muscle. No one even comments on my weight they just comment on what I eat, I'm not THIN enough yet. My tdee is like 2000 calories and it's making no sense

#11 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 02:31 AM

Things are going from bad to worse so quickly you have to laugh or else you'll cry 😂 my friend gave me some edibles and I thought I could control the munchies but No we got through probably like 1500-2000kcal while watching a movie. And I had already had around 500 at lunch so I'm so gonna gain. Fml

#12 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 02:46 AM

I ate literally nothing this week 7 swear to god but I drank so much alcohol its not even funny. Obviously I stick to spirits with zero cal mixers but still, 5 drinks and you may as well not restrict at all. Have such imposter syndrome these days on everything, like I can't possible have an ED or I would actually be losing weight...

#13 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 02:15 AM

Can't beleive it but this morning I weighed in and I was 57.6kg,and I felt so happy! I then realised that it was my old scale but still, on the new one still at 57.9kg. So I still lost weight although I've been eating total crap and so much alcohol. Its remotivated me to say the least. Less than 3 kilos from my goal! I am going to be high restricting from now on since I'm trying to build a bit of muscle at the same time.

My boyfriend triggered me so hard last night too, I was out until late night and was happy coz it was a pretty good excuse to eat light. But he had made a potato and cheese thing and it was so so yummy I ate half. I would estimate the meal at around 600 calories which fit pretty well with my limit of 1000, although I did feel a bit guilty knowing ai could have eaten 400 calories less, but it was yummy. Later he told me he was sure I wouldnt have any and he thought I was gonna say omg I can't eat that it's so fatty. So triggering made me wish I hadn't even tasted it!

But hey I hit my lowest weight in a while even with some heavy potatos in food weight so it's all good!

#14 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 03:43 AM

My plateau is broken! 57.3kg this AM! Feel very happy and can't wait to see it continue downward I hope!

Kind of blows my mind that I lost over 7kg in the last 3 months, I know it's not crazy fast but I really can't restrict as much as I'd sometimes like, but only 2.3kg from my goal wwight!

#15 lizziesolate

lizziesolate

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 03:19 AM

I'm at a total loss with the whole losing weight thing. I'm constantly consumed with thoughts about food and what for?! I have been religiously counting every calorie during the week, and at the weekend still being careful but counting 2500 calories per day because its safer to overestimate since I can't count. My tdee is around 1700,and I always do at least 10000 steps which is around 300,so counting around 2000 calories as maintenance. I'm eating about 10000 per week at the highest estimate. That should be a deficit of a 4000 per week at least, like around a pound, but I'm literally stuck. I'm 57.2kg today, only 100g less than 2 weeks ago when I should be a whole kilo less at least? My sister has hypothyroidism so I'm so panicked that I have that too as appare ntly it can run in families, but obviously I'm not gonna have the weight gain symptom omg I can't even with this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users