Looking for diet buddy! - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Looking for diet buddy!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_AndrewWood'sDeath_*

Guest_AndrewWood'sDeath_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2021 - 07:02 PM

I only have one friend and they eat a bunch 🙃 She's gorgeous and dresses like a fae gnome so she's rocking it but as a life long pre-T aspiring ftm guy with wide hips huge ass and pretty big boobs it ain't cool with me rn. Any weight I gain is just butt hips boobs. Huge dysphoria.wooh. Used to work out a fuck ton and was pretty muscular but now I have to just sit around and study like 24/7 so I need to fix this.
Anyone need an accountability buddy? Really need someone else to talk to who wants to restrict.
Don't have access to a scale so once a week weight updates.

Height: 5' 5"
CW:148
GW:130
UGW:125

Probably looking to do more of a 200, 400, 800, 1000 because my metabolism is very high.

Haven't eaten today but probably doing about 300 today, WILL DRAW UP A HARD DIET PLAN/ SCHEDULE IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO BUDDY UP WITH ME. : D
  • hidemenow likes this

#2 hidemenow

hidemenow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 07:50 AM

Deleted

#3 Guest_AndrewWood'sDeath_*

• Guests

Posted 10 August 2021 - 09:37 AM

I haven't been on here in forever either lmao like ages and my account is brand new too.
We can either just post on this forum or I can add you on something else like discord idk lol.

Let me know when you start I'll cheer you on : > and if you want we could try and do the same diet schedule even if the kcal aren't the same (I gotta have the 800 1000 days or I'll just be unsatisfied and start bingeing/purging).

Had about 60 kcal in drinks yesterday so I'm off to a good start. : )

#4 hidemenow

hidemenow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 10:01 AM

Deleted

#5 hidemenow

hidemenow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 10:06 AM

Deleted

#6 hidemenow

hidemenow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 10:16 AM

Deleted

#7 Guest_AndrewWood'sDeath_*

• Guests

Posted 10 August 2021 - 11:56 AM

Well this has a bunch of deleted comments on it now I can just delete the thread I guess : /

#8 CarmenSunDiego

CarmenSunDiego

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 August 2021 - 05:59 PM

you are welcome to join us!

https://www.myproana...buddies-wanted/

Accountability

HGT: 163 cm
HW: 67.7 kg
CW: too much!
GW1: 52.9 kg
GW2: 49.9 kg
UGW: 48.9 kg

#9 PurgingAsh

PurgingAsh

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 11:06 AM

I only have one friend and they eat a bunch 🙃 She's gorgeous and dresses like a fae gnome so she's rocking it but as a life long pre-T aspiring ftm guy with wide hips huge ass and pretty big boobs it ain't cool with me rn. Any weight I gain is just butt hips boobs. Huge dysphoria.wooh. Used to work out a fuck ton and was pretty muscular but now I have to just sit around and study like 24/7 so I need to fix this.
Anyone need an accountability buddy? Really need someone else to talk to who wants to restrict.
Don't have access to a scale so once a week weight updates.

Height: 5' 5"
CW:148
GW:130
UGW:125

Probably looking to do more of a 200, 400, 800, 1000 because my metabolism is very high.

Haven't eaten today but probably doing about 300 today, WILL DRAW UP A HARD DIET PLAN/ SCHEDULE IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO BUDDY UP WITH ME. : D

I would be, I was thinking about starting something new. My current plan has plateaued. My hangouts is [email protected] if you wanna message me and be buddies

Age 19
Height 5' 6
Hw 185
Lw 133
CW 135
Ugw 105

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users