Idk wtf to eat - Mono diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Idk wtf to eat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrynnRose

BrynnRose

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationMarquette, Mi

Posted 12 August 2021 - 01:38 PM

My boyfriend moved in with me, so I should kinda eat something and I kinda want to eat something anyway. I like to eat foods where I’m basically doing a mono diet. Like I’ve only eaten ice cream the past three days. I was thinking of trying a rice mono, peanut butter honey mono, or a popcorn mono. Or I was debating trying to do low carb mono, like beef sticks or chicken or something. But idk. There’s so many diets out there and I just feel overwhelmed with everything going on in my life already, and then on top of that there’s food and eating. Anyway. Yeah.

Stats:

Height: 5'8
HW: 195

CW: Whale  :(  :angry:

UGW: 100-130 (IDK, we'll see once I get there)

#2 Ellva

Ellva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 04:19 PM

I'm not sure if you're looking for advice, and I guess it's not REALLY a mono...

But I find that energy drinks pair great with mono diets due to the caffeine making me considerably less hungry.

Pair with a safe fruit of your choice and you're golden.

Grapes are filling and sweet.
Apples are a staple in mono diets.
I like small bananas, personally, because they can be less than 100 calories and fill you up really well.

#3 Ellva

Ellva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 04:23 PM

Like, Reign energy drinks have 300mg of caffeine and 10 calories. (You could drink 2 max a day for max allowance of daily recommended amount of caffeine)
Sugar free Monsters have about 150mg of caffeine. You could drink more of these but they don't taste as good in my opinion, and they run about the same price.

If you want zero calorie energy drinks, Bang is an option, but they have pre-workout in them as well and make your heart race of you don't work out immediately after.

#4 breezy.1701

breezy.1701

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDS9

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:12 PM

Soups, salads, and steamed veggies are tasty, lowcal, filling look totally normal

🖖 boldly going 🖖 ~

#5 Mitsy

Mitsy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1053 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 November 2021 - 02:29 AM

Like, Reign energy drinks have 300mg of caffeine and 10 calories. (You could drink 2 max a day for max allowance of daily recommended amount of caffeine)
Sugar free Monsters have about 150mg of caffeine. You could drink more of these but they don't taste as good in my opinion, and they run about the same price.

If you want zero calorie energy drinks, Bang is an option, but they have pre-workout in them as well and make your heart race of you don't work out immediately after.

i caution against relying on energy drinks. they are pretty unhealthy and can become addictive.  Try to at least limit to no more than one a day. If you need caffeine coffee and tea are better choices.  

5'3"

cw 109

hw 155

lw 75

sw117

gw 105

ugw maintain above 100 below 115

F*** you ED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users