500kcal diet accountability - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

500kcal diet accountability

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Agd111

Agd111

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 09:28 AM

Going to start a new 500 kcal fast for a wedding on 11th September. I've put on 10kg in the past few years after a few bad things happened in my life. I'm ready to get back to my old self but definitely need to jump start it, so what better motivation than a wedding next month!
I will start tomorrow as I've already eaten breakfast and a coffee today.
This is my accountability but if anyone has any advice on filling foods or certain food that can kickstart me that would be lovely
  • akyre and Elliaxrose like this

#2 Fern Leaf

Fern Leaf

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1053 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 August 2021 - 09:55 PM

Egg drop soup: make a broth (bullion cube + garlic powder + ginger powder + soy sauce- low sodium kind maybe?), bring to a boil, whisk an egg in a cup. Make a whirlpool by stirring the broth. Pour a long, thin line of egg into the vortex very slowly. Immediately take off heat and serve. Sliced green onions= good topping, and onions have fiber + vitamins.

You can make the broth as big as you'd like, and you're getting protein from the egg. You need that for your heart/organs to keep going.

Stats

Spoiler

Stuff

Spoiler

a65f7e949a355cfad9d8763deb888f47.jpg

More Deer

Spoiler

Post a flower

#3 Petalpops

Petalpops

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 08:19 AM

I like to use a low calorie bread. I found one at the store for 45 calories a slice. It is made by Nature’s Own. Add mustard for 0 calories and plain Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. Then pickle slices, lettuce, green pepper and tomato slices and ham slices at 40 calories a slice. It ends up being less than 200 calories and is very very filling. My favorite thing is that if anyone is watching you eat they can see it is a normal sized meal. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users