MONKICHI DIET ~ ACCOUNTABILITY - Page 8 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

MONKICHI DIET ~ ACCOUNTABILITY

diet restriction high gw halloween

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#141 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 December 2021 - 10:25 AM

Ahhh, oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about the rib, that must be incredibly painful! What's the sort of treatment for an injury like that? Just rest and let it heal on its own?

I know it's easier said than done, but definitely don't overdo it on the walking/exercise! Don't want to aggravate the crack. :)

Yeah I cant do anything except waiiiit and do nothing aaaaaaa I hate it.

Thank you :)

• .bunny. likes this

sw:165lbs

cw:100lbs

gw:99lbs AHA

gw:90lbs

height:5ft2.25

ED Instagram : life.of.fabiola
Accountability

#142 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 December 2021 - 11:08 PM

I overate but that's ok. I ate 1500cals and I burned 2200cals soooo not that bad. I spend the day with my bf so I just enjoyed the food and I weirdly didn't feel bad at all.

The scale December 4th : 101lbs

Yesterday I was alone aaaall day. I was supposed to work but my rib is too painful fndkgs So I B/P all day. Four times to be exact. I'm able to purge hand free now so it is sooo much easier and so less tiring. I only kept a toast down, when I ate with my bf for breakfast. I'm not able purge everything tho, so I must be at around 800cals today and I'm going to sleep. My BF is on a date right now ! I'm happy for him and I enjoyed my time alone. I'm just excited to see him arrive because I wont be able to sleep before then hehe... He didn't say a precise hour tho so I should not wait... 

The scale December 5th : 100.5lbs (after first b/p session)

• .bunny. and akyre like this

Accountability

#143 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 December 2021 - 08:30 PM

I'm soo dizzy right now. I'm at work and I just purged. I spent my day binging and purging, it is soo easy now... I wanted to keep down my healthy breakfast but I think it came up with my first b/p...

I just ate my dinner : Two clementine, an apple and a ramen cup for 450cals in total. But a few minutes later, I felt so sick, went to the bathroom and everything came up. I'm soo weak and tired. At least there are not a lot of customers. In two days I threw up 7 times. Urrg. 

When I'll finish work and go home I'll have a cup of soy milk. It's fortified milk so there are a lot of good stuffs in it. I need it. I want to be thin, but not dead.

The scale December 6th : 99.8lbs

• .bunny., Matsurika, akyre and 1 other like this

Accountability

#144 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 December 2021 - 03:56 PM

This morning I ate my breakfast with my boyfriend (210cals). He left for work so I begun my b/p day hehe ! I ate half a chicken pot pie, 3 fish sticks, Christmas cake and then purged (My breakfast leftovers came up too). Two hours later, I ate two chocolate croissants, a breakfast sausage, english muffin with pâté and more Christmas cake and then purged again (all this food was vegan obvi). I'm pretty sure I'm able to purge everything now because I always weigh myself before and after.

I'm currently sipping some mint tea, I have horrible acid reflux hehe... ! I'll wait for my bf to come back from work at 8pm and I'll have a healthy salad and keep it down. I'll try to eat fruits too. I must eat enough and not fuck up too much my body.

I'm a so tired and a bit dizzy...

The scale December 7th : 99.6lbs

• .bunny., Matsurika and Chocolate Hot Cross Bun like this

Accountability

#145 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 December 2021 - 10:47 AM

I'm still alive/ok ! I saw some friends those last days and I had fun ! I'll update soon. But I'm tireeeed. And I still want to b/p.

The scale December 7th : 100lbs

• .bunny. likes this

Accountability

#146 .bunny.

.bunny.

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1294 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 11 December 2021 - 01:50 PM

Agh, so sorry to hear you've been struggling with b/p-ing lately! I'm super curious about this Christmas cake, though. (Major sweet tooth over here, lol.) I know a lot of different countries and cultures have their own special holiday treats, so what sorts of ingredients are in your Christmas cake? What does it taste like? :)

• life_of_fabiola likes this

.bunny. food

CW: 104.0

GW1: 137.0

GW2: 127.0

GW3: 117.0

GW4: 107.0

GW5: 97.0

GW6: 87.0

GW7: 77.0

#147 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 December 2021 - 04:20 PM

Agh, so sorry to hear you've been struggling with b/p-ing lately! I'm super curious about this Christmas cake, though. (Major sweet tooth over here, lol.) I know a lot of different countries and cultures have their own special holiday treats, so what sorts of ingredients are in your Christmas cake? What does it taste like? :)

This cake is SOOO good ! A bit like a spices cake (ginger, cinnamon, clove...) but with marzipan and fried fruits. Soooo comforting with coffee ! 

• .bunny. likes this

Accountability

#148 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 December 2021 - 08:48 PM

Those past few days was ok ! I b/p A LOT, but mentally I'm really happy ! I'm positive, everything is awesome with my BF, I'm gaming and reading instead of just watching netflix, ... Even if I purge too much, I'm trying to keep at least 800cals down.

I ordered some clothes online, AGAIN, and I already received it. I ordered 2 dresses in X-Small and they fits gnfdkh I'm so happy. A bit tight for the breast tho, but if I lose more weight it will be purrrfect.

I'm currently at work and I casually B/P a bag of chips and 2 chocolate bars hehehe ... so easy, I hate/love it.

The scale December 13th : 99.5lbs

• .bunny. and Chocolate Hot Cross Bun like this

Accountability

#149 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 December 2021 - 07:20 PM

I'M STILL ALIIIIVE!

Everything is fine, I'm pretty happy, my BF thinks I'm doing good because I eat a loooot (but I almost purge it everytime).

I'll make a better update tomorrow :)

The scale December 20th : 99lbs

• .bunny. likes this

Accountability

#150 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 December 2021 - 01:28 PM

Aaaaaaaa it's been a while since I updated ! My weight didn't move since the last time and I'm soooo happy about it ! I don't have to eat out anymore and I can go back to restricting. I purged at my parents place, even at my boyfriend's parents place aaaaaa. But at least I didn't gain and I somewhat enjoyed all the food I ate ! 

I have to stop purging multiple times a day, I have HORRIBLE acid reflux.

The scale December 28th : 99lbs

• .bunny. and Chocolate Hot Cross Bun like this

Accountability

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, restriction, high, gw, halloween

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users