10 Day ABC diet possibly longer - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

10 Day ABC diet possibly longer

abcdiet abc diet diet results

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 11:57 PM

Pre-Diet Prep Day 1 of 2: 

Okay so I'm serious about avoiding 200. I weighed myself before labor day weekend started and I was 193.8 but because I was with family I know that I'm probably higher. I'm going to start on Wednesday officially and am spending today and tomorrow decreasing my calorie count as a prep. 

I want to do this for at the very least for 10 days to see how my body reacts. If I like it I'll continue longer. If I feel like I can't and it's too dangerous I'm going to stop immediately.

Gum, meds, vitamins will not be counted in my calorie count. I'll be taking vitamin C, B12, magnesium pills, and a multivitamin to supplement nutrient deficiency along with my usual meds. I'll also be drinking a lot of tea and chewing ice to curb cravings. If I need it I'll take an edible to make myself sleep.

I will also be exercising during this. I work out on weekdays 5 out of 7 days a week. I usually do a 15-20 minute aerobic/cardio set + 1000 jumping jacks. 

I'll be updating everyday with my morning weight, how much I exercised, calorie count, and what I ate. 

If I like this diet I would like to continue the full 50 days until Halloween.

• Disappearing1, longing to be thin, akyre and 1 other like this

CW:   183.8

GW1: 180 (by Feb)

GW2: 170 (by Mar)

GW3: 160 (by April)

GW4: 150 (by May

GW5: 140 (by June)

UGW: 110

#2 longing to be thin

longing to be thin

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 06:03 AM

Good luck & hope all goes well for u
  • sbl95 likes this

#3 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 07:50 PM

Pre-Diet Prep Day 2 of 2:

Weighed myself this morning and hit 199 which yikes that's the highest I've ever been before and its extremely scary. I'm gonna take lax tea tonight to see if my weight goes down a bit by tomorrow, and see if it's just food weight from the weekend and the water I was chugging yesterday day. 

I've had two caprese sandwich's today and a ton of ice and gum. Tomorrow I start the diet for real and am allotted 500 calories. So I'm hoping to get through the day with only eating one caprese sandwich plus some fruit. 

Update tomorrow again when the diet starts for real. 

#4 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 06:11 PM

ABC Diet: Day One - 500 cal

SW: 196.4

CW: 196.4

Weight Loss: 0

Well today marks the first day of the diet. I'm glad I took the lax tea yesterday cause I went from 199 to 196.4 when I weighed myself this morning. I was certain that it was mostly food and water weight from the long weekend vacation, and I guess I was right. TMI i'm still feeling the effects of the tea so my weight will probably drop significantly again tomorrow. Technically its a 2.6 lbs loss, but I don't want to count it since I hadn't started the diet yet. 

Today I ate one caprese sandwich that I split into halves and ate one half for lunch and one for dinner. Along with 50 calories worth of raspberries, and one hershey's chocolate kiss. 

Caprese sandwich: 415 cal

Raspberries: 50 cal

Hershey's kiss: 22 cal

Total: 487 cal

Did a 15 minute cardio workout and 1000 jumping jacks for my exercise today as well. We'll see if I can keep up with exercising regularly as I get into the lower cal days. 

• akyre likes this

#5 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 06:42 PM

ABC Diet: Day Two - 500 cal

CW: 195.8

Total Weight Loss: 0.6

So I weighed myself last night before and I was actually 194.6 but I when I weighed this morning I was 195.8 so fuck me I guess. Other than a bad cough attack today I felt mostly find. Starting to get a bit low energy though. I have iron tablets coming in the mail soon so that might help a bit. Also I decided I wanted to wean off/quit taking zoloft, which I think has played a huge factor into me gaining weight and having trouble losing it. So I'm moving from 50 mg to 25 mg a day for now. 

1/2 Caprese Sandwich: 208 cal

Raspberries: 50 cal

Beef Vegetable Soup: 230 cal

Total: 488 cal

For exercise I did a 20 minute HIIT workout on the FitOn app. According to the app I burned 232 calories. Not sure how accurate that is, but its a decent base for reference at the very least.

I plan on going to the store to get some eggs and tofu, I have a lot of miso stock at home, so I need something for a meal for the lower calorie days. 

#6 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 06:41 PM

ABC Diet: Day Three - 300 cal

CW: 193.0

Total Weight Loss: 3.4

300 calories ain't that a fucking lie. Well I had a feeling I would fuck up. On Fridays I usually treat myself and allow myself to eat a meal of whatever I want, and apparently I couldn't break that fucking habit. I ended up on ordering chipotle and starbucks. Granted I did purge right after and got a lot of it out, but I'm sure there were plenty of calories I wasn't able to get out. As a punishment I'm gonna work out twice as long tomorrow as I normally would. Hopefully this will deter me from doing that in the future. 

As a note I'm NOT quitting! Nor am I going to start over because I feel that'll just start me in an endless loop of fucking up and starting over. I'm gonna keep going with this, I will get through it. 

1/2 Caprese Sandwich: 208 cal

Starbucks drink: 212 cal

Chipotle order: 1100 cal

Total: 1520 cal

Kinda pissed at myself because I finally got to 193 and then I have to go and fuck it up. Anyways I'll keep going. Hopefully tomorrow is better. 

#7 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 11:48 PM

ABC Diet: Day Four - 400 (Fuck up)

CW: 194

Total Weight Loss: 2.4

So I won't beat around the bush, I fucked on this day as well. I ended up having chipotle and starbucks again as my only meal on this day. So I know I went over my cal limit by 900 cal. I still purged but I was pretty pissed at myself. 

ABC Diet: Day Five - 100 (Back on track)

CW: 193.2

Total Weight Loss: 3.2

Okay so not a total bust today. I woke up and was back down again. I also was able to stick to the calorie limit as well. However my mom told me she was going to stay over tomorrow so I won't be able to get away with restriction or purging and I KNOW she's gonna bring fast food for us to eat so I won't be able to turn it down. I'm pissed cause I just got back down after my weekend fuck up. I'm gonna have to work out twice as long in the morning before she gets here to makeup or it and maybe fast the next day as well. 

Beef stock tofu soup: 90 cal

Total: 90 cal

#8 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 11:49 PM

ABC Diet: Day Six

CW: 192.8

Total Weight Loss: 3.6

So my weight went down a little but bc of family stuff my mom had to come over and stay the night tonight which means i had to eat two full meals. So I know thats gonna fuck up everything again. I'll have to work out twice as much and fast tomorrow to fix this. This is upsetting because I really wanted to do well on this diet, but it seems like the universe is trying to stop me. On the plus side since she came over so last minute I probably won't see her again for like two or three weeks, I love her but she messes up my whole schedule and routine.

#9 sbl95

sbl95

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 06:03 PM

Might end this thread. This was only to see how I liked and felt on the diet, and its become obvious that I need a little more flexibility due to my life and outside influences. Maybe I'll just start an accountability thread. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abcdiet, abc diet, diet, results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users