making ~a e s t h e t i c~ diet/challenge/trackers until I reach my gw - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

making ~a e s t h e t i c~ diet/challenge/trackers until I reach my gw

diet challenge cute aesthetic

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 08 September 2021 - 03:26 AM

Exactly what the title says-- I tend to make cute diets every couple weeks or so, and I thought it might be better accountability wise to make a thread instead. 

I made another thread with my Princess Tutu diet and managed to lose... but surprise, surprise gained back most of the weight.

I'm so sick of yo-yoing

Time to commit and stop losing/gaining the same 5lbs for months. My goal is to always be 'on a diet' (rather than allowing a week or two of freedom between diets, I'll only have a cheat day here and there) eventually it'll become habit/lifestyle and I can start maintaining. 

Hopefully by the end of a few challenges I'll be where I want to be and stay there. 

Here's the first diet of this accountability thread

Attached File  PicsArt_09-07-04.42.07.jpg   335.06KB   47 downloads

Day 1

pretty decent, went over a bit but exercised (btw should I list everything I ate like in the princess tutu diet thread or just my max cals?

Attached File  20210908_041411.jpg   342.27KB   38 downloads

Sw--111.8

Cals-- 895

• 𝔟𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔢 and mood swings like this

**please note: I use aesthetic and cute things as part of how I cope, pls don't mistake my coping for romanticization/glamorization of any behaviors**

#2 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 09 September 2021 - 01:22 AM

Day 2

I woke up and lost a bit-- good. Then had a good day of restricting until night came. Not good. Ending up overeating by a lot in order to prevent a binge from happening-- kept things under 2k but I'm not happy with how I did being on a diet. 

(also gonna add one of my trackers bc why not, my theme this month was cyber-baby angel/fairy- I have 3 to track weight, cals, and s/h but just gonna post cals here)

Attached File  20210909_021335.jpg   343.21KB   30 downloads

cw- 111

cals- 1700

Attached File  20210909_021433.jpg   207.8KB   29 downloads

**please note: I use aesthetic and cute things as part of how I cope, pls don't mistake my coping for romanticization/glamorization of any behaviors**

#3 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 09 September 2021 - 10:15 PM

Day 3

Today was muuuuch better-- right on track and it wasn't too hard. Idk how I lost when I went over by so much but I'm thankful for it anyway.

Attached File  20210909_225906.jpg   344.3KB   24 downloads

cw-- 110.4

cals-- 647

Attached File  20210909_124345.jpg   227.59KB   24 downloadsAttached File  20210909_230140.jpg   208.41KB   24 downloads

• mood swings likes this

#4 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 12 September 2021 - 10:46 PM

Sorry for being MIA, but I've been keeping track on my insta. I'll be short about how the last 3 days have been bc not much happened and being descriptive over 3 days is just too much to read.

Day 4

overate again which is not so good.  It was like 50 cals, I could've said no but I have so little self-control ugh.  It's ok-- slow and steady, as long as the number goes down we're doing alright. I really don't care about my intake as long as I'm losing lol I just count for the knowledge/control when I'm dieting I guess  

cw-- 109.3

cals-- 647

Day 5

Liquid day! Wasn't that bad, I cheated a bit and allowed myself to have eggs, but I think it's good that I did. I needed the protein, and it felt like a modified egg diet that I think I'm gonna do again for sure.

cw-- 109.1

cals-- ??? didn't really count, probably more than 1k

Day 6

I did well today, ate within reason, exercised the excess and am within range

cw-- 108.9

cals-- 488

Attached File  20210912_233809.jpg   210.27KB   15 downloadsAttached File  20210912_124723.jpg   228.4KB   14 downloads

Attached File  20210912_233726.jpg   345.8KB   13 downloads

• mood swings likes this

#5 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 14 September 2021 - 12:38 AM

Day 7

I forgot to mention that I drank ballerina tea yesterday (it only partially worked, I think I'm going to have to start having more than 1 cup). I think that's why I maintained/gained .1 lbs-- I'm pretty sure its water weight I have to shed. I start work tomorrow so I don't want to risk having an upset tummy. I went over but exercised back into range. Today wasn't super hard, but I've had to fight binge urges a lot during this diet. Even now I'm telling myself to stop snacking on fritos just because I have some extra cals to spare doesn't mean I should try and go right up to the limit or try to get as much in while still being in range. I only meant to have 6 and I'm halfway through the bag  <_< 

I wish I hated food, or was an extremely picky eater so things could be easier, but I love to eat. I really love eating, I just feel like I don't deserve to eat/have to earn my food for some reason. I'm counting to count the bag of chips and redoing my tracker as a fail (will upload tomorrow). I'm too tired and lazy to work them off and idk I feel like a failure already. I start my job tomorrow so I think I'm just feeling anxious and nerves.

cw-- 109

cals--830

• mood swings likes this

#6 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 16 September 2021 - 11:39 AM

Sorry again for missing a couple days (insta is where I stay at lol) I got a new job and I'm still figuring out how to segment my free time. I'm used to having most of the day to myself lol

Anyway, I ended up gaining these last two days which is disappointing, but I lost overall despite how shoddy I was at this diet so I feel like I shouldn't complain and take the win. If I followed more closely I could've lost more. But then again I haven't bm in 2 days and I'm pmsing so water weight is starting to swell me up. Anyway, let me get to the charts

Day 8

Working has me drinking an arizona tea and 6-9 turkey bites, then after my roommate really insists on feeding me. I also think shes catching on to my disordered eating... so I was over by a decent amount but still under 1k. We got burger king, so I had to do a whole lot just to get in that range lol

cw-- 107.4

cals-- 851

Day 9

Same as yesterday, but with better results. I had a market salad from chik fil a, so I didn't have to work as much off.

cw-- 108.2

cals-- 604

day 10: results day

sw-- 111.8

ew-- 108.7

difficulty-- 2.5/5 

I really don't think this diet was what was difficult, but it was a bit long for me (I'm used to 3-5 day bursts) and I had a lot of outside influence that made the last couple days gaining days. I can only imagine if I'd stuck to it-- I probably would've lost at least 5 lbs. But 3lbs isn't terrible. Better than gaining lol

Attached File  20210916_111244.jpg   348.37KB   5 downloads

Attached File  20210916_111336.jpg   229.96KB   5 downloads

Attached File  20210916_124322.jpg   212.9KB   5 downloads

• mood swings likes this

#7 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 17 September 2021 - 12:47 AM

Update:

I'm going to take a week or so to simply high restrict until I get my period and it's over/ day 3 or 4 when I can diet without bingeing. I really want to be able to stick to a diet all the way through for once, I hope I can someday  :unsure: 

Maybe I should stick to 3-5 day diets to help build stamina-- once I get in the 10+ days I get severe binge urges. I usually placate by overeating and trying to stay under 2k or 1800. I made an alternative high restriction ABC Diet that I'd love to do but 6 weeks.... ugh ik I'm gonna fail so many days. I gotta build up to it. Just another ednos thing to make me feel invalid in thinking I have an ed. Like I know I have disordered eating habits, but do I have an eating disorder??? Idk feels like I'm faking most the time.

Anyway, right now I'm trying to think-- do I make new shorter challenges/diets or just stick to some of the ones I've already made/done before. Considering these because I totally failed them the 1st time around.

XYZ diet (alt abc): Attached File  PicsArt_09-06-01.55.32.jpg   266.05KB   4 downloads

• mood swings likes this

#8 bwunnie.bones

bwunnie.bones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationin the clouds

Posted 25 September 2021 - 06:26 PM

Quick update:

Hi ya'll, ik I've been mia lol I meant to edit the last post and add pics but mpa won't let me upload pictures anymore-- can anyone help me with that???

Anyway, outside of that I've been focusing on working and getting back into the hang of things. It's been a few years since I worked in this type of capacity and the first time in this setting so it's a bit of an adjustment period. I kinda hate how dieting had to take a backseat bc I just didn't have the time to count/log every calorie. I've just been trying to only drink an arizona and have up to 10 turkey bites. (300cals) and then a small dinner, but my roommate has been treating me to junk food and encouraging me to eat so I've just been maintaining 108-110 for the most part. I just finished my period so I should be losing the rest of my water weight and bloat. 

I'm considering maintaining.............but damnit I just want to be 103 for a day and then I'll maintain 107-110 and contemplate how recovery is gonna look/ how I can merge recovery and maintaining.

cw-- 109.5

#9 grushenka

grushenka

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 01:09 PM

These trackers are so cute! How do you make them? I want to make some too ahhh ~~♡

I want a rilakumma themed one for october xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, challenge, cute, aesthetic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users