why dont you want to be fat?
Posted 10 September 2021 - 12:59 AM
- Cheemsburbger, LedaFae and lovebunnyx like this
GW: 55kg (let's hope it stops here... hehe)
Posted 10 September 2021 - 01:12 AM
- Cheemsburbger likes this
i want to commit, restricting is a compromise at this point.
Posted 10 September 2021 - 01:39 AM
- Cheemsburbger, adelie, blxckbexuty and 1 other like this
Posted 10 September 2021 - 02:09 AM
- Fat = lazy, too weak to achieve a good life, doesn’t take care of herself in my mind. I know it’s not true, but I have this idea in my head.
- I’d say I have good taste in fashion and accessories (or at least I like beautiful, high quality things) and imo it’s bad taste and low quality to be fat.
- So many bad things happened to me in my life. I deserve to feel good and have something nice. Excess body fat is not one of those things.
- I don’t want to have female signs on my body, like boobs or a big ass. I want to be flat. Why? Trauma.
More (thanks for letting me rant!)
- loanesay, Cheemsburbger, Abbey84 and 1 other like this
HBMI was in the "Obese Class III" category
LBMI was in the "Severely Underweight" category
Whenever I'm not on here, that's a good sign, because it means I am too busy living my life
and doing what I actually want to do.
(English is not my 1st language, please excuse any mistakes I make!)
Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:14 AM
I know my mum would be meaner if I weigh more. I wish I didn't, but I still crave love from my parents.
also I guess in a vain way, I have this image of myself in my mind as small and fragile like a child I guess its from trauma.
- fandomz-fangirl likes this
Height: 167cm HW: 62kg CW: 52kg GW: 50kg
Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:18 AM
I was chubby as a young teenager and felt constantly looked down on. I don't want to go back to that. I feel my parents liked me less because I was the chubby one of my siblings, and my dad was embarrassed to be related to me. My friends liked me but saw me as a bit of a joke, and no threat in terms of dating as nobody would be attracted to me. I was never even overweight, but as a teenager in an appearance obsessed world, being anything other than very thin was enough to crush me.
- lovebunnyx likes this
Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:34 AM
- Functionality and ease of living: I don't miss join or knee pain. Or high blood pressure. Or high cholesterol. I love being nimble, agile, and fast on my feet. I like being able to tie my shoelaces with zero difficulty without a huge belly or boobs getting in the way. I also didn't love going to the doctors, for obvious reasons. I was not healthy as an overweight person and I felt terrible for it.
- Preferential treatment / Skinny Privilege: People plain treated me better as a thin person. As an overweight person, I'm basically a nobody.
It also feels like people filter your personality through your appearance, and when I'm overweight, I feel like my quirky traits get interpreted more as annoying than anything else. When I was overweight, I constantly felt like I have to be something better (more intelligent, more feminine, more funny) to "make up" for the fact that I was overweight.
- Identity: I was skinny for so long when I was younger, that I felt like it became a part of my personal identity. Being overweight, I didn't feel like myself. I don't feel like it's who I'm "supposed" to be.
- When you're thin, people show admiration, and even seek your advice for "how you do it". My self-esteem is so low, I feed off that.
- Sexual trauma: When I gain weight, I gain it in my boobs, hips, butt and thighs the most. I look extremely curvy and womanly. I don't want to look that way. I don't want huge boobs I can't find bras to fit. I want to be tiny. There's something about not taking up much space that feels reassuring.
- Sensory issues. I hate feeling random body parts wobble when I walk or even just move. Feeling rolls of fat getting stuck to each other made me feel disgusting. Feeling the solid, unchanging rigity of bone feels comforting (haha god that sounds so cringy pro-ana).
- I feel like everything looks good on me when I'm thin. Clothes shopping is easy.
Oh and also my boyfriend isn't attracted to fat women.
- 2BeThinEnough, Hanna94, scooby dooby dont and 1 other like this
Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:36 AM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:50 AM
I'm happier when i'm thinner.
And when ppl joke around about me being fat it won't affect me as bad.
Idk there are a lot of reasons
- Gender Dysphoria
- Taking up Space
- Fitting in small clothes
- + + +
FtM - Music.Tv Addict - Introverted
Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:32 AM
i dont like my body at a normal weight so being overweight or obese is not an option my highest weight was 56kg which gave me an BMI of 23 and that was awful hated my body even more than i do now i didnt want to show my body and felt uncomfortable all the time at the beach ( yes was dragged to the beach at summer at my hw) and always wore a towel to hide my body now i have even more insecurities about my body so yeah not an option at least when im underweight though i still dont like my body its better
- ugly.bones likes this
Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:40 AM
sensory issues. i dont like the feeling of skin against skin, and i dont like how it feels to move when i've weighed more. i feel how large i am in how i move and navigate the world. plus it just feels icky, and i've never really been "fat" necessarily, just on the heavy side, chubby i guess. i can't imagine how hellish it'd be for me to really be fat. i think the sensory problems alone would strike me dead lol
- Hanna94 likes this
gw 1- 132
gw 2- 120
gw 3- 113
gw 4- 107
ugw - 91
it just feels so good...
Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:42 AM
Also what others said about sensory issues, I feel repulsed by skin touching skin, so being fat would be horrible just sensory wise.
- ChristinasFrozen88 and notyourproblem like this
Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:03 AM
- blxckbexuty likes this
Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:15 AM
It’s fucked, I know. I myself have never been skinny (minus childhood).
- blxckbexuty likes this
HW - 226
CW - 174
LW - 174
GW1 - 170
Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:34 AM
I don't like being fat or chubby since I got used to be the thin girl and tried hard to keep it that way. I can't imagine myself being someone who no longer fits in the small size clothes.
- blxckbexuty likes this
Posted 10 September 2021 - 08:11 AM
Thinness equals success, never give up, never give in!
Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:14 PM
Being in a smaller body made me feel safe.
CW: FAT af
back after treatment
I need this weight gone.
Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:25 PM
Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:29 PM
- CrimsonRose28 likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users