Thought I might encourage others here to take part in a little self-reflection, especially if you're feeling dreadful and want to physically (and emotionally) detach yourself from your stomach.
I'll go first - and feel free to share however little or as much as you want
- 1 salted caramel protein bar
- 3 chocolate brownies
- 1 large glazed strawberry donut
- 2 kitkat fingers
- An unassuming oat cookie that turned out to be much more 'gigantic' than it looked in the cafe's display cabinet.
- Throw out junk food as soon as you don't feel like having it anymore (i.e. don't hide it in your closet), otherwise you might just find it when you're most vulnerable.
- Let yourself have the damn oat cookie and be satisfied with it. It's not the end of the world until you think it is.
- The only that gets you from A to B(inge) is your own self-sabotaging mindset. Learn to be kind and forgive yourself a little.