35lbs by Halloween? Let's find out. (Accountability) - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

35lbs by Halloween? Let's find out. (Accountability)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CrushedCollarbones

CrushedCollarbones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:58 PM

So, I have no solid plan here, but this is mostly going to be for my own accountability, because I find that I lose willpower and ultimately end up doubling how much I hate myself because of it if I try to go it alone, hence, my accountability will go here.

What I will be doing is a mix of fasting and restriction, and aiming to stay below 800cal a day at maximum, I can't work out much at all due to health issues so exercise will be a very, very minimal part of it. Most, if not all exercise is going to come from walking. I won't be posting my CW because it's disgusting right now, but I will update twice a week with how much I've lost, gained, or if I've maintained.

When I'm restricting, I don't count any sugar free drinks so long as they're under the 15cal mark, which is the majority of them. Most of what I eat will be things along the line of rice crackers, vegan spreads with 'water biscuits' (crackers), salads, dried fruit, etc. I'm not great with keeping a diary of foods, but I'll do my best on that too, as well as roughly what I've burned. I will also be taking some vitamin and mineral supplements with this as I'm currently waiting on blood tests. A few days between now and Halloween I may not be in control of what I am eating, so those days I'm likely to have a higher intake, but we'll see.

Wish me luck and stay tuned I guess?

To start with today because I feel like it'd be cheating if I didn't include it:

Prawn salad, 300

Falafel, 60

Hummus, 50

Matcha Pocky, 192

Intake - 602

Burned - ~500

Total intake: ~102

• Choco_Bitch_612 and akyre like this

New Years lbs to Go

[center]3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40

#2 CrushedCollarbones

CrushedCollarbones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 01:29 PM

Day 2:

Chicken tikka salad, 138

Chicken with sweet potato fries and dip, 498

Honey in several teas, 100

Total intake: 736
Exercise: -347

Total intake: 389

New Years lbs to Go

#3 CrushedCollarbones

CrushedCollarbones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 03:25 PM

I've lost count of days at the moment but for once I have a decent excuse beyond lack of willpower with family illness leaving me mostly out of control of diet and exercise for the past couple of days while I've been looking after them. Can at the very least say I haven't gained anything though. Back home now, so let's get back to it shall we?

New Years lbs to Go

#4 chickenbroth

chickenbroth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 09:18 AM

I'm in for this one. I love a good round number and a holiday end date  :D

• CrushedCollarbones likes this

#5 CrushedCollarbones

CrushedCollarbones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 09:54 AM

Corn crackers w/ vegan cheese spread, 115

'Water biscuits', 56

Salt and vinegar chickpea sticks, 92

Mango bites, 61

Intake: 324

Exercise: 125

Total intake: 199

New Years lbs to Go

#6 CrushedCollarbones

CrushedCollarbones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 01:54 PM

So I went back to look after family for a while more which meant no food diary, but I did however get access to a scale. I didn't lose as much as I was hoping to yet, but I have managed to drop 2lbs since the last time I could get my hands on one, which honestly still surprised me. I'd expected it to be a lot worse with how little I've been able to decide my own food intake recently.

Another 33lbs to go.

New Years lbs to Go

#7 CrushedCollarbones

CrushedCollarbones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 01:57 PM

I'm in for this one. I love a good round number and a holiday end date  :D

If you want to share the thread for your own accountability you're more than welcome to do so too, I don't at all mind if others want to share the goal, or set their own here.

New Years lbs to Go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users