My version of 2468 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My version of 2468

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ana26

Ana26

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 04:54 PM

For the last 3 weeks I have been in never ending binge cycle.I've gained a lot of weight - went from 52 kilos to 58. I was done with binging so I've decided I wanna try 2468 diet but days when I could eat only 200cal were too hard so I ended up binging on those days. That's why I made my own version 357 diet. I am going to eat 300, 500 and 700cal and then repeat until I lose 8 kilos. Also I decided to post here my progress so I would be more motivated to finish this diet. Wish me luck
  • Sasha_Ascendant likes this

#2 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 09:11 AM

I’m doing a fast to kick off starting 2468, do you wanna be buddies? I kinda wanna do this diet until Halloween just to see how much I can change.

#3 Ana26

Ana26

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 03:08 AM

Yes. I don't know how much time I'll need to get to the GW (50kg) but probably around a month.
Yesterday I ate two scoops of ice cream and some popcorns (cca 350 cal) but I walked 14,7 km ( 580 cal burned). My weight on monday morning was 57,1 and today was 59,9 kg which makes me really excited

#4 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 10:16 AM

I haven't had anything yet, and I'm not sure I will today. I woke up with a soar throat and swallowing is painful. Might put a propel in my water later tho.

#5 queenie1

queenie1

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 10:29 AM

restricting that low is gonna cause u to binge even more. consider high restricting. It is more sustainable in the long run, and altho it takes longer u have a better chance of keeping the weight off. bc since u have a binging history, u are more likely going to gain it all back sooner or later

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users