How frustrating!? [accountability] - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How frustrating!? [accountability]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 knackeredbuttrying

knackeredbuttrying

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 September 2021 - 03:03 AM

When you really go hard in the week and either lose less or the same as you had when you didn't push as hard.

Although I did wake up this morning and didn't feel right for weigh day. Normally I feel much lighter than usual but I can feel my body clinging on to something and being slightly bloated. Might be because I've been drinking soooooo much water and also incorporate weights into my exercise. I never used to but I do feel like it tones better and I feel more of a difference in my weight loss rate a couple of days after when the muscles are repairing. 

Anyway... it's just the two pounds this week but I'm going to re-weight again when I wake up a feel emptier in the next day or two. Since the beginning of the week I've squeezed in a 37 hour fast, a 22 hour and currently on 13 hours of current - looking to do at least 24. Most proud of not giving in with a glass of wine this week which is 100% my kryptonite. 

20 pounds down since start and 51 to go by the middle of April 2022 - hopefully I'll have some cracking weight difference photos by then (we are going to Vegas for the first time for my dreaded 30th birthday in April). Although we are booked I won't go if I looked and still felt like this. 

I'm so happy though that it's getting into autumn and winter. I love walking and exercising in the cold weather and getting under the duvet with hot low cal soup. 

Take everyone and will update when I can xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users