My weight journey - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My weight journey

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rosesandcandy

rosesandcandy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 26 September 2021 - 04:22 AM

I’ve really gone off the band wagon and am really feeling crud about my weight gain I hate when I try to recover and just end up falling again because I gain so much weight so quickly so I’m going to document my weight journey on here again hoping to encourage myself to loose this weight and hoping if there’s anyone that views this that you either give me some critiques or joins in so hopefully starting from today well tonight I loose weight and get back to my safe zone or lower 🤞🏻Will weigh in daily and take a snapshot of my weigh ins if I remember I don’t want to post body checks till I’m atleast a few kilos down as I am so ashamed of how I look now. I am also a support worker/career and I work at a residential place for brain injuries etc so do cares for residents and do a lot of running around so hoping with restriction and running around I will loose this weight but I do have to eat a relitively ok amount so I don’t collapse or worse while at work I’ll see how I go
Weigh in today : 69.2kg :( how disgusting
Goal 1: 65
Goal 2: 60
Goal 3: 57

Let’s just see how I go

Today’s intake calories is 1363most of the calories came from a crap ton of seaweed I need to cut down on it :( walked a bit today but mostly slept a lot too as my job has tired me out and I am a lazy fuck today but tomorrow I will start going to the gym as I need to get this weight down

#2 rosesandcandy

rosesandcandy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 26 September 2021 - 05:56 PM

Omg I didn’t expect this at all I thought because I barely moved that my weight would go up but it didn’t I lost 800g so 0.8kg YAY ok so not trying to jinx it I hope it goes down again tomorrow I am so so pleased omg and usually I weigh myself around midday after a black coffee in the morning so I pooped from day before and have peed it out.

Attached Files

#3 rosesandcandy

rosesandcandy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 September 2021 - 01:43 PM

So terrified to weigh myself today I had same amount of food but I drank too much juice so I’m afraid of a gain reguardless of how much exercise I did I guess I will update later and I’m wondering because I feel I’m not peeing as much this morning that I am getting my period soon so I think it’s very likely I’m going to see a gain :( I blimmin hope not but I guess there’s one way to find out. Will weigh at my regular time and see I guess so will update later :/ who knows I may be wrong.

#4 rosesandcandy

rosesandcandy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 September 2021 - 06:46 PM

So didn’t gain but barely lost…. I’d call it a maintain I may start using my iodine again and see if it works but anyway weight as you can see from below is 68.3

Attached Files

#5 rosesandcandy

rosesandcandy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 September 2021 - 05:11 PM

I’m scared to weigh in I ended up binge purging last night due to my dumb brain thinking it’s a good idea after work and I got what I could up till I got bile and then everything else came out the other end tmi but I am still weighing in at the same time as usual and I’ve had a coffee etc I have lost and not gained or atleast maintained again just please please no gain. I need to start counting calories again also :/. Weighing in around an hour

#6 rosesandcandy

rosesandcandy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 September 2021 - 05:12 PM

Sorry guys I was so busy I didn’t get to post my weigh in and I was also so embarrassed :( but I will post both later deffinatly

weight went up yesterday and coming down slowly so hopefully downwards trend 🤞🏻

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users