just Another accountability - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

just Another accountability

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ddwishy

Ddwishy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 11:26 PM

I don't expect anyone to follow this but I want to start an accountability in a safe space and post to it whenever. I've started way too many topics/discussions because I follow a lot of different diets so a more flexible thread is necessary.

My first goal is a four day liquid-only fast. I want to stick to just water and black coffee, but I know that I'll want to have a protein shake after a few days so I can work out effectively. I was supposed to do the IU diet for a week, but I ran out of sweet potatoes and I don't want to spend any more money because I'm going on vacation in a few days. oh well. Guess I can't eat anything! 

Weighing myself can sometimes trigger a binge so I'm not going to weigh until I'm done with 48 hours of fasting and I feel more empty. I feel like I'm 127ish right now though. We'll find out soon enough.

Height: 5'5

SW: 135

CW: 126.2

GW1: 120

GW2: 115

GW3: 104

UGW: 92

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users