Liquids till Halloween ready - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Liquids till Halloween ready

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shirayas3rdmn

shirayas3rdmn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 11:27 PM

Trying to do a liquid only diet to loose (at least) 10lbs for Halloween while also doing at least 30 min of cardio and 15-30 of strength training a day. Started day one off with a pretty awful but on 35cal green juice and a 110 tomato basil soup. Stocked up on a bunch of soups, juices, and broth packets but if anyone has any favorite liquid diet/cleanse go tos I'd love to hear them!

H: 5'0"  SW: 95lbs --> GW: 85 

#2 shirayas3rdmn

shirayas3rdmn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 09:01 PM

didn't post yesterday since I fasted and didn't weigh myself but still did a 30 min run! 

Today I weighed in at 92.6lbs, probably going to break my water fast with the last two servings of the 110 cal tomato basil soup and a 15cal Gatorade Zero after work. Got in a good 15 minute run and 10 minute ab workout this morning! excited for the weekend when I am working more and not thinking about food so much lmao.

#3 shirayas3rdmn

shirayas3rdmn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 11:54 AM

Day four intake: worked in the evening so i honestly just slept until my shift, during which I had a 15 cal zero sugar electrolyte drink, and then had literally the whole carton of some sweet pea soup (80 cals per serving 320 for the whole thing) and a white claw (100) for dinner lol

Day Five intake: Bubble tea that I strained the tapioca out of because I got scared of eating them...still going to assume it was like 400-500 cals. Then maybe 300 cals worth of pumpkin soup for dinner, a cup of broth (10 cals), and a diet Pepsi.

Day Six intake: Going to try to exist soley off coffee and tea today, probably also going to have a 15 cal electrolyte drink too but after eating so little yesterday felt like so much food. Even if it was just liquids bubble tea scares me so bad :/ 

Can't weigh my self until Monday morning and haven't been exercising more than 15 minutes of some kind of arm or ab workout since my job is kinda physical but going off vague measurements I have to assume I've hit 90 at this point. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users