200 calories a day until October 14th - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

200 calories a day until October 14th

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 09:02 AM

Moving this but basically I’ve been eating <200 calories a day for the past two weeks but I need to move it to this topic (sorry diet results). I started at 146 and today I’m at 140. I would be lower but I went on a trip last weekend and gained a lot of good weight and now that all of it is gone we’re back to losing again! Today I’m gonna do some cardio to try and see if I can get under 140 tomorrow. I lose about a pound a day without doing much working out anyway so let’s see how this goes. My end date is October 14th because my parents are coming to visit me in school and obviously I’m gonna have to eat.
  • myricecakesareover and steviagal like this

#2 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 08:42 AM

Alright let’s get into it. I wasn’t able to weigh myself this morning because my suitemates were in the bathroom so that’s a little hard, but I did get some body checking pics and my stomach is alright but my limbs are still holding on to the weight for dear life like my arms are disgusting wings right now. Yesterday I worked out too on an elliptical, and burned about 300 calories and I ate 200 calories yesterday so I was gonna see the results for that in numbers but alas. If anything this gives me more motivation to work harder today.

#3 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 12:56 PM

Stepped on a scale! 139.5 today! I haven’t been in the 130s since I was 12 this is great! Gives me more motivation to keep going.
SW: 146
CW: 139.5
GW: 115

#4 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 08:38 AM

138 today! I’m not gonna lie, it’s starting to get hard. I woke up this morning and immediately regretted standing up, I thought I would pass out. Showering and getting dressed took so much out of me too. For breakfast today I had about ~270 calories to balance out my feeling bad and needing to go to class today. Honestly will probably just take them all on zoom because the idea of walking right now is terrifying. I don’t know how much longer I can do this.

#5 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 08:54 PM

Ok so yeah I ate about 1200 today but I almost passed out a few times. Will be back to 200 tomorrow plus working out and taking a lot of steps to make up for it.

#6 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 10:48 PM

Well fuck that turned into a binge. Looks like it’s gonna be a fast tomorrow. Luckily it was probably a little over my TDEE because it was a “normal meal” by most standards. Regardless, I’ll be taking about ~20k steps tomorrow to help with this.

#7 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 01:05 AM

I feel disgusting now, I don’t ever want to eat that much again. Literally 200-400 from here on out this is so painful and gross.

#8 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 09:37 AM

Alright meal plan for game day today is two shots of Tito’s in an Ice drink, a handful of pretzels, and my vitamin gummy. Let’s fucking get it!

#9 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 11:00 AM

Alright enough of me rambling around and shit. Yesterday was rough, I probably drank my weight in booze and as a result gained so much food and water weight. The hangover is a nice punishment. I’m up to 141 this morning, up from 138. Not as bad last weekend but still… the plan for today is about ~130 calories and a trip to the gym plus a walk to campus. I’m trying to lose as much as I can this week because I know when my parents come to visit restricting won’t be possible and I really don’t want to be in the 140s again. I might fast tomorrow to really make sure too. Trip to the gym everyday this week as well. Ugh I hate this.
  • akyre likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users