Big Diet Compilation (drive) ADD YOURS - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Big Diet Compilation (drive) ADD YOURS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pablo in Argentina

Pablo in Argentina

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts
  • LocationFar up North

Posted 09 October 2021 - 05:42 PM

Hi everyone! I have been saving and gathering pictures of diets for example the ABC diet in different cute pics or personalized diets. 
I keep on telling myself that I will try something other than my old habits someday lol. 

Here is a link to my drive with them all if you are interested. Sadly I haven't figured out how to organize them yet. 

LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE

Do you have a picture you want to add? 
Do you have any suggestions of how to sort them? By lengh or low/high
Comment the link or attach the picture :) 

• Delusion.404, Choco_Bitch_612, Shadow Cat and 3 others like this

I'm basically only here when I've relapsed and gained 5kg or more. 

Losing from a 30+ bmi. 

Add me to fitbit: pabloinargentina

Current accountability thread where I'm betting money on loosing weight HERE

Ed insta: mypaspace

5c4b466f59edb4ef60ec1851a93907ea

If you’re really fat, you have a lot of skin so you are really skinny. 

#2 Choco_Bitch_612

Choco_Bitch_612

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9954 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 07:18 PM

i think maybe sort them by popularity? like the most popular ones (ABC, healthy skinny girl, alice diet etc) at top

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif                                                                                                        

H: 5'7.5 LW: 150 (2014) SW: 158 (2014)  HW: 216 (Dec. 2019..that's embarrassing) CW: x

tenor.gif

Gw 1: 190 lbs (86 kg) BMI - 29.3

Gw 2: 180 lbs (82 kg) BMI - 27.8

Gw 3: 170 lbs (77 kg) BMI - 26.2

Gw 4: 160 lbs (73 kg) BMI - 24.7

Gw 5: 150 lbs (68 kg) BMI - 23.1

Gw 6: 140 lbs (64 kg) BMI - 21.6

Gw 7: 130 lbs (59 kg) BMI - 20.1

Gw 8: 120 lbs (54 kg) BMI - 18.5

UGW: 114 lbs(51 kg) BMI - 17.6 

MAINTAIN BETWEEN 107-114

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif 

3C55B25B-83ED-40AC-BBAE-181F87468304.jpe

Effy & Pandora 

Spoiler

Anime stuff

Spoiler

Korra stuff

Spoiler

Weight loss stuff

Spoiler

#3 Pablo in Argentina

Pablo in Argentina

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1139 posts
  • LocationFar up North

Posted 10 October 2021 - 09:30 AM

i think maybe sort them by popularity? like the most popular ones (ABC, healthy skinny girl, alice diet etc) at top

That's a good idea. I wanted to be able to add tags to the pictures so you can sort by several categories but google drive doesn't have that. I might look in to another plattform. 

I like the one less "popular" btw, it's a bit refreshing lol. 

Losing from a 30+ bmi. 

#4 sleepyfaefae

sleepyfaefae

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationLocked in my own insanity

Posted 10 October 2021 - 10:17 AM

Omg thank you so much for sharing! I've actually never seen most of these diets before. I always see sgd or abc diets everywhere

height: 5'4/163cm

hw: 160

lw: 1o3

cw: 104

gw: 100

ugw: 95

db5071d190172bd5ceaa50f810fe425a.gif

#5 Pablo in Argentina

Pablo in Argentina

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1139 posts
  • LocationFar up North

Posted 10 October 2021 - 08:04 PM

Omg thank you so much for sharing! I've actually never seen most of these diets before. I always see sgd or abc diets everywhere

NP. That was the reason I made the collection, I wanted to see something new both visually but mainly diets. 
I think it's much easier to follow than to have 1 specific cal restriction every day.  

• sleepyfaefae likes this

Losing from a 30+ bmi. 

#6 VictorVanDort

VictorVanDort

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationChubby Hell (^-^)

Posted 29 October 2021 - 09:30 PM

This is just amazing! Thank you so much! I am so happy for the wide variety! 

Victor Van Dort  :wacko: 

Pronouns: She/He

HW: 173

LW: 120 (I was 12, so it is the lowest weight I can remember)

CW: 172.2 (Kill Me Please)

GW 1: 150

GW 2: 130

GW 3: 120 (Hoping to reach this by College Graduation)

GW 4: 110

UGW: 95 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users