The Diet MASTERLIST - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Diet MASTERLIST

diet masterlist lose weight diets abc pure change sgd ana mia calories weightloss

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 PurgingAsh

PurgingAsh

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 04:31 PM

Update:
Eating 1100 for a couple of days to reset my metabolism while I decide what to do next. Any particular diet anyone wanna see next?
  • Choco_Bitch_612 and nys1211 like this

#22 PurgingAsh

PurgingAsh

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 07:21 AM

My Stats for the Fix it Fast Diet: Nov 19 - Nov 24th)

Height: 5'7
SW: 130.2
GW: 125

EW: 128.9 ended on day four cause I had to go on a trip

Before: This looks really tough but I'll be going on a trip in a week and wanted to do something more extreme to make up for possibly eating more on the trip. I have to end it early because I'm leaving on Wednesday. It says you can lose up to 20lbs, as much as I would love that, I don't see that happening

How I felt: feeling good, enjoying the diet so far, it's easy enough and working. Not having the super fast weight loss promised but it does work. I might have more if I did the full time

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet masterlist, lose weight, diets, abc, pure change, sgd, ana, mia, calories, weightloss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users