HSGD for 90 days - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HSGD for 90 days

diet skinny HSGD accountability restart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 timi-sweet

timi-sweet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 07:00 PM

BACKSTORY

Ok so like I started all this stuff during January I think idek atp it's been a minute. I got some progress, dropped down to lowest 130 lbs at the height of my bulimia. Then, obvi, I had to enter a cycle, then I had to gain it back but like...gradually yk? SO i started a weird gain/maintain cycle, until a few months ago when I MEGA went wild !

Yeah, literally almost hit SW again because I didnt have any type of grip in any way shape or form. I was at 144 so like 2 lbs away from 146 which was my SW. Last week I was looking at my old bodychecks and was like "ugh wtf im sick of this, you were doing GOOD why tf did you decide to just like snap?" so I was like "OK enough with the b/p enough with the binging on snacks and carbs, were putting you on a diet!" so i found the HSGD diet and was like "Ok this sounds manageable, and can be a long term thing too!" I let myself eat to my heart's content thru my mom's birthday which was yesterday!!! YAYY!!! Now here I am on day 1! I hope u enjoy following me thru my slopes, bends, all of it! ALSO i asked my bestie if i can  buy matching pandora charm bracelets with her on christmas SOOOO if I hit like close to GW or make progress, that is my reward!

OK now let me get started

CALORIES (Today's Limit, 900 cals) :

Dinner - 

Snap Peas 3.3 cups : 88 cals

Piece of Birthday Cake : 500 cals (it's like a hong kong style tiramisu i don't know how many goddamn cals are in it but I know damn well it isn't over 500)

Exercise -

Walking : 51 cals (I never or barely go out of my way to like workout so my steps burn and thats it lol)

CALORIES TOTAL

588 (dinner) - 51 (exercise) = 537 Cals.

OKKK SO TO SUM UP THE DAY! Today i did a few errands, I washed my clothes, went grocery shopping, guashaed my face for like an hour...yk just stuff! I fasted for 23 hours before dinner tho so like I guess thats cool, hopefully the food moves fast.
ANYWAYS im so so so excited about this! I plan on getting like active in the community sooooo u might me around!! AHHH! 

• life_of_fabiola likes this

#2 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 October 2021 - 07:10 PM

I'll be following you ! And good luck, you got it !! (: 

• timi-sweet likes this

sw:165lbs

cw:100lbs

gw:99lbs AHA

gw:90lbs

height:5ft2.25

ED Instagram : life.of.fabiola
Accountability

#3 timi-sweet

timi-sweet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 08:09 PM

I'll be following you ! And good luck, you got it !! (: 

awl shucks tysm!!! Im lowkey embarassed rn i accidentally posted the same topic like 4 times becus of this lil weird error thing that kept popping up :-(

• life_of_fabiola likes this

#4 life_of_fabiola

life_of_fabiola

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 October 2021 - 08:21 PM

awl shucks tysm!!! Im lowkey embarassed rn i accidentally posted the same topic like 4 times becus of this lil weird error thing that kept popping up :-(

Hahaha we all did this mistake once dont worry

sw:165lbs

cw:100lbs

gw:99lbs AHA

gw:90lbs

height:5ft2.25

ED Instagram : life.of.fabiola
Accountability

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, skinny, HSGD, accountability, restart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users